Spring Indoor Run, Chemo Cindy Purple Kush SR71 1000W HPS 400W MH

• Thread starter theloadeddragon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theloadeddragon

Hello :) :banana1sv6:

I have been lurking a good bit :pimp:. Timing is right about now to get a flower journal in real quick since its still pretty much week 1 (day 7). I don't really know how many plants are in there right now.... half of it is volunteers that couldn't cut it flowering outside :/ (I think you can tell which), the other half is "extras" that aren't going outside for the outdoor season.

Majority got their first bloom feed today,

4 Tblspns/gal Fox Farm Big Bloom
1/2 Tblspn/gal Fox Farm Tiger Bloom.

Pics:
Pic 1- Right in the center there are Chemo Cindies 4 Winter stunted weeks in flower (1 gal. pots)
Pic 2- and in the center there next to the CC is some Healthy Purple Kush SR71 :)
Pic 3- CC (FR) PK (FC) Maui Skunk? (CR) PK (Back Row) CC (Back Right)
Pic 4- Twilight came inside yesterday (6 wk in flower)
Pic 5- Chemo Cindy came inside yesterday (6 wk flower)
Pic 6- Mixed laid over CC and PK in 1 gal. pots
Pic 7- Been a couple months since I had anything flowering inside, its good to see it filling up again.

Spring indoor run chemo cindy purple kush sr71 1000w hps 400w mh
Spring indoor run chemo cindy purple kush sr71 1000w hps 400w mh 2
Spring indoor run chemo cindy purple kush sr71 1000w hps 400w mh 3
Spring indoor run chemo cindy purple kush sr71 1000w hps 400w mh 4
Spring indoor run chemo cindy purple kush sr71 1000w hps 400w mh 5
Spring indoor run chemo cindy purple kush sr71 1000w hps 400w mh 6
Spring indoor run chemo cindy purple kush sr71 1000w hps 400w mh 7
W

wantaknow

i wish that pk would make it to the mid west already ,looking good ,got some dank coming down soon !

T

theloadeddragon

thanks. I will try and do a weekly pic update. I will probably put up and outdoor journal in June, too. Till then, I will just have to keep tending to these 6' plants indoors that I am putting out for the outdoor season in a couple more weeks ;)

T

theloadeddragon

Time to feed them again.

2 ml Cal Mag + per gallon

and 5 ml per gallon Bio Bizz Bloom

Fed Separately in that order, and then watered in.

Pics will come in a couple more days :)

Also.... I have a few to harvest coming up, and I will be replacing them as I do with more plants from outside, so don't be surprised if things look different come week 3 and 4 ;)

R

Raiderfan420

TLD!!!! What is happenin' my friend? It is so awesome to see you over here. I am about over riu, I just still have freinds over there, but most are here now too. My next journal will be on the Farm.
Anyway man that room looks nice and lush! So did you purposely lay those tow over or did something happen to them. Either way that is a cool idea, looks like more sites would get better light penetration. It is good to see you buddy and thank you for all the help you have given me!!

T

theloadeddragon

And its my pleasure to be here! :)

I noticed your going to be building a new room soon. For your next journal? Hopefully you'll post a link for me when you start it.

The plants that are laid over (all them) were outside for approximately 4-6 weeks. It was snow weighing them down that did it, kind of like a natural LST, :). I think I am going to rotate in the Purple Kush plants that are outside (last pic update in Greenhouse journal) as I harvest some in the next three weeks.

I also ended up adding 1/4 tblspn per gallon Fox Farm Tiger Bloom when I fed earlier, because I ran out of lemon juice and needed to drop the ph :D

R

Raiderfan420

Yes, I will be starting on the new room journal soon. I will be cleaning out the room and building the tray tables this weekend. Crazy how the snow naturally trained those plants, you may be on to something. lol

T

theloadeddragon

for as long as it took, I think I would have rather LST'ed them inside.

First 2 pics is the laid over Chemo Cindy at 6 1/2 weeks into flower (6 weeks outside). I moved her inside so she is making a quick comeback, but she is nothing like what she could have been.... its ok though, there will be more ;)

Second 2 pics is what came outta me last indoor run with Chemo Cindy, see the difference?

DSCN1885
DSCN1886
DSCN0562
DSCN0556a
S

Socachi

TLD that's some kick ass bud you got there. How much does that bitch weigh?

T

theloadeddragon

24 grams if I remember correctly (so don't hold it against me). It measured 14" long, and 4" diameter :).

About that flowering room. That is only half of the room, it is split into two sides, each side is supposed to house a 1000W HPS. Problem was, the day my son was born a few months ago, my original HPS ballast gave out..... right after I bought a new one, so I can only run that one right now. Good news is, I should be able to get another one in there soon.

So don't be surprised if all of a sudden it seems brighter in there ;)

B

Boomer242

once again TLD running two diff journals in and out lol. ill be following once again my friend

winta

winta

lovin your indoor and the outdoor loaded! that cindy is lookin lovely :)

T

theloadeddragon

End of Week 2 (Day 15)

thanks farmers :)

1 gallon pots got some Bio Bloom today, everything else got some water, :).

Pis-

Pic 1- Chemo Cindy ( beginning Wk 6 flower inside for 2 wks)
Pic 2- Purple Kush after 2 weeks flower (day 15)
Pic 3- Twilight, 7 weeks flower stunted to 3 wks flower development (inside 1 week)
Pic 4- Same Twilight
Pic 5- Chemo Cindy 7 weeks flower stunted to 4 wks flower development (inside 1 week)
Pic 6- Same CC as pic 5
Pic 7- Same CC as pics 5 &6
Pic 8- CC/twilight
Pic 9- Enter the room
Pic 10- Center PK
Pic 11- Directly under HPS (Center PK)
Pic 12- I really like the PK in the center of this pic
Pic 13- CC in the 1 gallon pot, cola
Pic 14- Mix
Pic 15- Two Headed PK (2 wks flower, Day 15)
Pic 16- Twilight top
Pic 17- CC (7, but really 4 weeks in flower)

DSCN1888
DSCN1889
DSCN1890
DSCN1891
DSCN1892
DSCN1893
DSCN1894
DSCN1895
DSCN1896
DSCN1899
DSCN1900
DSCN1901
DSCN1902
DSCN1903
DSCN1904
DSCN1953
DSCN1954
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very nice cola chop shot of that Chemo Cindy! She's a pretty girl... :makeup

T

theloadeddragon

Thanks! Two and a half weeks left on that one.

Time to get the Jack Herer tribute grow going, :).

How do I post a nifty links in my signature like you guys shady?

Latest posts

Top Bottom