Spring Into the Exotic Drop

• Thread starter ExoticGenetix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hey Farmers,

It's spring time everyone and its about time for some fresh gear to drop from the Exotic. First new drop of the year calls for a Slick Twist, Here it goes.....

The following Strains will be released at the end of the month......

After Life OG (Ghostrider OG x Starfighter F2 TA)

Exotic Fighter (Starfighter IX)

Kimbo Kush (Blackberry Kush x Starfighter F2 TA)

Tahoe Fighter (Starfighter F3 TA)

And now for the Slick Twist......

A lot of you may know that I also did a mirror breed in another room....Most of the mothers were the same except for the Fathers. The mirror breed was suppose to show what traits where passed and how they differed on the same strains using different father figures of Starfighter
smile.png

Twist.......

Everyone who grabs a pack of the above listed strains will also get a pack of thier counter part from the other Father used........For FREE!!!!!

San Andreas OG (Ghostrider x Starfighter F2 LAD)

Detour (Starfighter F1 x Starfighter F2 LAD)

Hard Nipple Kush (Blackberry Kush x Starfighter F2 LAD)

LA Fighter (Starfighter F3 LAD)

That's right......Swoop one side of the project....grab the other side for nothing. Compliments of the Exotic who would like to genuinely THANK EVERYONE who supported Us the last few years
smile.png

I hope everyone enjoys the twist... and finds something they really like out of the Free Beans, As always....Be safe and Good vibes~~~~~

~Ex
Bumb

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

Damn shame too! That was a sick drop:D
I wish EX still posted here, that's a wealth of knowledge we're missing out on. Good for him with all his success though, seems like a great dude.

Nineandfive

Nineandfive

Damn shame too! That was a sick drop:D
I wish EX still posted here, that's a wealth of knowledge we're missing out on. Good for him with all his success though, seems like a great dude.

I bet! I don't come on lots. But does he do any seed drops still on here?

Bank Breaker

Bank Breaker

It just might be. Just popped all this last week
dude.. can i come work for you? i'm cheap to feed and i don't take up much space. i'll sleep on almost anything. *willing to relocate and buy my own plane ticket.

-guy from Canada

Top Bottom