Sprout seeds under 24 hours t5 and put outside

• Thread starter Strawberry420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Strawberry420

Strawberry420

In San Diego our summer solitice is June 21st and we get 14.5 hours of sunlight. I have seeds that I put in a cup of water 7pm last night. Once they sprout a tail and I put them in pots can I run my t5s for 24 hours till they sprout and then just move them into the shade for a week till I put them in direct sunlight? Without causing early flower?

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Seeds, unless they are an auto variety, need to reach sexual maturity before they flower so yes no issues bro, kinda late popping beans! I do mine in April

Strawberry420

Strawberry420

Seeds, unless they are an auto variety, need to reach sexual maturity before they flower so yes no issues bro, kinda late popping beans! I do mine in April
Yeah I had clones that I adjusted to a 15/10 schedule too quickly and they started the preflower stretch so I'm just going to extend veg by a month and use the gas lantern technique. I want to mainline them and from my understanding plants from seed don't usually start flower till it drops below 14 hours a day so I'm going to add an hour through mid august. Also I'm growing in a greenhouse so I can let the plants get taller than 6 feet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom