Sputnik 2.0 anyone remember this strain

• Thread starter fromogtothis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Nichogrows

Oh, what luck for you. I have your answer. After an exhaustive search for beans of Sputnik 2.0, my lost baby, I found them at the mom seed bank. Shipping was two weeks from BC but they came, and popped… and just by look at her seedling I can tell it’s her. *I bought the beans labeled “Sputnik”, however- they had the description of the P-75 Subcool original Sputnik 2.0…. And they sure seem to be its genetics. Hope this makes you smile as it did me, best of luck friend!

N

Nichogrows

Oh, what luck for you. I have your answer. After an exhaustive search for beans of Sputnik 2.0, my lost baby, I found them at the mom seed bank. Shipping was two weeks from BC but they came, and popped… and just by look at her seedling I can tell it’s her. *I bought the beans labeled “Sputnik”, however- they had the description of the P-75 Subcool original Sputnik 2.0…. And they sure seem to be its genetics. Hope this makes you smile as it did me, best of luck friend!
The beans are old and very mature- germination took a solid eight days for a few beans, a few others popped in 48. They’re still viable beans, however old they are.

Top Bottom