Squiggly Moves To Colorado

• Thread starter squiggly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
At this point it's a lot harder to get into the legal side of the business. The market in Colorado has gone way down, as well. County and city municipalities have made growing harder. In El Paso county, CO for example, you cannot grow more than 12 plants even if you have a license to grow 75, unless you live on agricultural-zoned land. I've heard Denver you can only grow 4 plants.

Basically there's a lot more red tape than there was a couple years ago and with legalization it's a lot harder to make money in a legal operation. When dispensaries are selling 50 dollar ounces it makes it a lot less profitable to grow out here now. Most people having to resort to black market sales, shipping their flower out of state and getting busted by the DEA in return.
You mean “traditional “ market. Back to basics! Same shit here in Cali

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Unfortunately I have sold my soul to pharma. Well, sort of. When federal happens I’ll be well situated for that green rush (no matter where the hell I end up).

By all means, if anyone in the canna industry out here knows of something lucrative/intermediate-level for a chemist to step into I am all ears, but for the most part I know what’s available to me there.

It’s not zero but it is sparing. My cards are, as ever, mostly close to my chest on this one.

I’m in Aurora :)
Squiggly, cali is the the green rush and edible/ product away from flower is where the market is brother. HMU, I can get u in touch with the powers that be. Knowing your experience... man you can create some shit we all need and want but don’t have the ability to do

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
By the way they are building a marijuana testing facility in Pueblo and looking for 150 employees, so you may want to check that out if you have a background in chemistry

H

Highkev

By the way they are building a marijuana testing facility in Pueblo and looking for 150 employees, so you may want to check that out if you have a background in chemistry
how much do they pay?

xavier7995

xavier7995

Good to see you man, i enjoy your posts, i am on the south side of town.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
how much do they pay?

I'm not sure what they pay. I guess there are actually 2 companies moving into Pueblo, one called Nordic Analytical that is from Denver, the other one hasn't been announced yet.

They did say on the news the other day they expect to bring in 150-300 new jobs. I would imagine it's not a minimum wage type job so maybe worth checking out.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I finally made it out of the Midwest! Hoping to settle into something lucrative out here before long—but for now I’m just enjoying being out of the temperate zone.

I wonder, how many of the old guard are still out this way?
wassup squigg :D

squiggly

squiggly

Squiggly, cali is the the green rush and edible/ product away from flower is where the market is brother. HMU, I can get u in touch with the powers that be. Knowing your experience... man you can create some shit we all need and want but don’t have the ability to do

Bit indisposed from St. Patties but I’ll DM you tomorrow!

I'm not sure what they pay. I guess there are actually 2 companies moving into Pueblo, one called Nordic Analytical that is from Denver, the other one hasn't been announced yet.

They did say on the news the other day they expect to bring in 150-300 new jobs. I would imagine it's not a minimum wage type job so maybe worth checking out.

Word, yeah I’ve looked into Nordic out this way. Might shoot an app out, they’re hiring nearby too. Dubious on if they will want to hit my number or if my experience is exactly what they want.

wassup squigg :D

Asuhh
Good to see you man, i enjoy your posts, i am on the south side of town.

Let’s smoke some doinks bruv.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Welcome. First thing you need to do is pack back up and go west or north by at least 50 miles or more lol. You are in the right spot tho if you want to tango with the rec/med market. Always enjoyed your posts my dude. Love the camping, outdoors, and hunting up here.

Top Bottom