Squirrels Cheese#1

• Thread starter Kaliman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kaliman

Hi all,

just a few pics from a couple of friends Cheese#1 grows. :sun

These girls are grown by squirrel and are his first ever grow and are coming up to 9 weeks 12/12.

Squirrels cheese1
Squirrels cheese1 2
Squirrels cheese1 3
Squirrels cheese1 4
K

Kaliman

These Cheese#1 girls are at around 40 days flowering. :sun

DSC 0008 1
DSC 0010 1
DSC 0006 1
DSC 0001 1
DSC 0012 1
DSC 0016 1
DSC 0017 1
DSC 0023 1
DSC 0036 1
DSC 0038 1
soserthc1

soserthc1

i can look at pictures of beautiful plants all day and always am amazed at the spectacular buds...... good luck should be smoking some of the best med you ever had soon...... peace

K

Kaliman

Squirrels chit is 2 x 600w hps fan cooled lights with environmental fan control grown in 2 x 9 pot Wilma's with 18 liter pots fed Vitalink grow and bloom plus Buddy at 1ml per liter at ph 6.0 throughout.

Max ec 1.8 in flower.

Buddy was added after 28 days 12/12.

Windsor 21 9 3
K

Kaliman

i can look at pictures of beautiful plants all day and always am amazed at the spectacular buds...... good luck should be smoking some of the best med you ever had soon...... peace

Glad you like soserthc1 and yes, I can never tire of looking at nice pics of cannabis and watching the beautiful arcs in space that the leaves describe.

I'm hoping for good meds provided by friends for sure as although I'm selling seeds no longer grow where I did for a good year and won't set up again till I've moved to Gran Canaria next year so am actually drooling over these pics myself as I've not smoked any Cheese#1 for months but hey ho, you can see squirrels stuff is almost there, you can see my Christmas medi-cheer!

I'm going over to his next week with the camera to get a few pics of the tops coming down from the first mature pheno's. I say the tops as it got a tad crowded in there and so the top third to half will be chopped and the rest left to cop some rays and fatten up.

DSC 0159
K

Kaliman

Nice big fat buds.. Great job

I'll be sure to tell squirrel you like. As I say, it's his first ever grow and looks textbook good doesn't it?

Mind you he had an early timer problem, it got knocked out of flowering and so started to reveg but was caught in time but still had to be chopped back but even so it's all tip to toe healthy so he's a very happy bunny.:sun

Just got back from a gig in London with him, as it happens, went and saw the Rolling Stoned, a tribute band, not bad they were I must say and really looked like them, a fun bit of rock and roll theatre.

But looking at the average age of the crowd did make me feel old, lol!

Collages31 1
jagle

jagle

brilliant, just got a guy on ebay whos gonna sell the copy to me so i can read bout your seeds :)

think they will be my first cheese i do run with

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

nice pics man, been a while since I've smoked some cheese.
you can see squirrels stuff is almost there, you can see my Christmas medi-cheer!
Excuse my ignorance because I'm on the other side of the pond. What did you mean by medi-cheer? is there medi mj laws in london now?

green fingers

green fingers

Hey Kaliman do mind dealing out a bit of advice on how to grow your cheese#1? Please and thank you dude. I run a 600w air cooled in a 1x1x2 tent. I grow organic, biobizz soil and nutes. Last couple of grows were all in 11l square pots, all plants topped for four cola's and veg to 12" and flipped. Most my strains maxed out at 2' to 3' but BC Mango grew like 5' and Med man 41/2'.
Anyway, I guess I;d like to know will my 11l pots with topping for four colas and vegged til 12" produce nice compact plants 2' to 3' or will they be big annoying BC Mangos.
I know it's an impossible question but you never know, you might have the same style. Be cool if you could recommed pot size, veg time of some that you've seen or done?!
Peace and respect brothe nice one for any help!

Top Bottom