Sr71 Purple Kush

• Thread starter ~Highagain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
~Highagain

~Highagain

Been a bit, but finally getting around to posting up some pics, this time around I ran the sr71pk. Slowest vegging plant I ever grown, I would say I vegged for 6 months lol. I just stuck in the corner and kept it there until It got big enough. I dont use allot of nutes in veg, and im in no hurry and I have alot of things going and stuff goes in when I think its ready. Just this one was especially slow. But it seemed all worth it with the buds turning out to be extremely nice and the smell is killer too. Smells grapey but real dank though. Buds are rock hard, all of them even the little ones tucked in were the light doesnt get in to well. But regardless of how good it is just not worth another grow because of the veg time, that just my opinion though.

sr71_4_.jpg

sr71_1_.jpg

sr71_9_.jpg

sr71_11_.jpg

sr71_7_.jpg

and for fun I though I would show off some pics of this super frosty SourTahoeOG:

sourtahoe_1_.jpg

sourtahoe_2_.jpg

sourtahoe_3_.jpg

true grit

true grit

Yeah bro, looks good. I didnt expect that girl to be that big! Thought she was more of smaller one- nice!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Yeah the pk I've grown was short and bushy.Nice plants though!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

very nice work....Love the pk just got the cut back and yah she is a slow vegger for sure!

~Highagain

~Highagain

Sorry all for the late reply, busy, busy all the time lately.

Beautiful! Well done.

Thanks Cool.

nice shots brother!

Thanks Bro, thanks for stopping by!

Yeah bro, looks good. I didnt expect that girl to be that big! Thought she was more of smaller one- nice!

Hey thanks True! I vegged forever to get her big, there is no stretch though in flower just fills in.

Yeah the pk I've grown was short and bushy.Nice plants though!

thanks Crom, it was pretty bushy, I took out the supports and all the branches you see in the pic of the full size plant are hanging down cuz of the weight. I might have a pic were there all standing strong.

very nice work....Love the pk just got the cut back and yah she is a slow vegger for sure!

Thanks Mitchy, enjoy, the quality of the smoke is really really nice, just wish it has some vigor.

nice work, that sour tahoe looks amazing! damn. ;)

Thanks Greenking, it did turn out extra nice this time.

chadkush

chadkush

Wish i can get some sr 71 . Herd the blue sky shut down or sumthing.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Very nice man! Great pics! And we all love PK! Does the SR-71 cut 100% purp if conditions are correct? Even if it dont, its still a beautiful cut. Real dense structure and caylxes just stack ontop of one another!
The SourTahoeOg looks insane! Very nice. Can only imagine how dank that cross tastes and smells!
Quest

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Some beautiful specimens highagain, great job on the pics as well. MGG

A

atomic punk

Nice! Jack frost may have to borrow some of that frost from you this winter

Latest posts

Top Bottom