SS x LBL name change

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

Sometimes it's hard coming up with a name and just kinda throw one out there like Star tripper. Too many "Star" strains and very little have anything to do with Sensi Star so i started thinking "Nova" and " Novacaine" popped in my head. A lil deep space pain relief! lol

Marks370z

Marks370z

I dig it man!

Now let's hope I remember to change the labels. Haha

Motarebel

Motarebel

Here's the 2 phenos i've come across-

Marks370z

Marks370z

I've noticed three so far. One is very similar to your 2nd photo, the second I've noticed has somewhat similar leaf width, maybe 1/8-1/4" shorter, but vertical growth is substantially greater by at least 4", and the third has much skinnier sativa like leaves and similar height to the first.

Green Dot

Green Dot

ive got 10 going right now.. still in veg... ill post up pics soon

Power OG

Power OG

i have two sprouts up, and should have another two sprouts tomorrow. definetly excited. Thanks again Motarebel. Mad Respect Brother.

S

shavits

Nice Big Mota you have that lady looking green and purky! She is growing into a fine lady!

Marks370z

Marks370z

Have you thrown any ladies into flower yet @Motarebel?

If so, what was the transitional stretch like?

Marks370z

Marks370z

Oh nice! That's going to be a big girl for sure man!

Thanks for the info.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Well I smoked my first joint of novacaine this morning. I really enjoyed it, it lead to some long messages tho. Then I came inside to make coffee... I popped in the k cup pressed brew and stood there waiting for my coffee. The novacaine had numbed my brain I guess cuz it took coffee getting brewed onto the counter for me to realize I forgot the cup:bawling::banghead:

Top Bottom