ssh compared to todays top strains

• Thread starter barneyfife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nuttso

nuttso

The 'oldsog' cut, aka 1998 cannabis cup winner Super Silver Haze plant is an incredible specimen that commands top dollar whenever I grow it. It is the most requested cutting from people I provide clones to and the potency is up there in only 55 days along with the most intense orange skunk flavor you can imagine.

Also I grew from seed a catpiss/church incense plant that finishes in under 60 days with dark purple buds at the first touch of cold. Total winner material. You really cannot go wrong with MNS Super Silver Haze.

the oldsog cut ain't the 1998 winning pheno. Oldsog is on the board he stated that in this thread:

J

JonDoe

so agin 4 a new b where to obtain these genetics. on west coast.

420king-MASSES

so agin 4 a new b where to obtain these genetics. on west coast.

im not being a dickhead just a smart-ass when i say are you fucking serious your on the west coast how hard can it be im in mass and am able to source the real ssh from cali lol for real just go to ur front door and yell WHOSE GOT THE SUPER SILVER HAZE and i can almost guarantee you some one will reply back from there front door jk:bongsmi:

B

Bill Bloome

Ssh

Bought some SSH seeds from Marijuana Seeds NL on a bogo sale.10 seeds to a pack,2 packs for like 60 bucks.Seeds were tiny and I thought,OK,shitty deal.9 of 10 germed,7 females,grew to be AWESOME !Can;t wait to pop next pack,gonna grow outdoors this time cause put one lady outside and she went Crazy!!8 feet tall with 2.5lbs of bud!Amazing!!

StoneyPufnstuff

StoneyPufnstuff

I'll testify, the SSH from Shanti is one of the best seedlines I have bought, out of many. You can tell there is some real work into the line as it is no crapshoot, just guaranteed great plants and hard decisions. The phenos range from dank indica to dank sativa and selecting the best plant is very difficult.

C

crocodile og

SSH is actually from Nevils selections. Shanti just makes the seeds with his mothers and fathers under the MNS banner.

Its good but doesnt compare to OG or Chems. Chicks and oldies dig it though.

Just my 2c

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Old i know, but I'll jump in on this one more time. I've actually ran all the chems, deisel, all that jazz. The strongest plant I've ever ran to this day is the ssh cut that I used to keep. So much stronger than most of the cuts out there, and no ceiling on her either, used to taste like key lime pie. That cut sadly is lost to the world, but theres serious power in ssh. Also, shanti focuses on the mango haze as he loves the flavour and Nevil tends to work the ssh, of course they are considered sister strains, but thats what Shanti said on his forum a couple years back when he released all those newer strains.

nuttso

nuttso

Hey BigBuddy,

hope your well. Maybe this was the Oldsog ssh cut you had. How much weeks does it go?

C

crocodile og

Old i know, but I'll jump in on this one more time. I've actually ran all the chems, deisel, all that jazz. The strongest plant I've ever ran to this day is the ssh cut that I used to keep. So much stronger than most of the cuts out there, and no ceiling on her either, used to taste like key lime pie. That cut sadly is lost to the world, but theres serious power in ssh. Also, shanti focuses on the mango haze as he loves the flavour and Nevil tends to work the ssh, of course they are considered sister strains, but thats what Shanti said on his forum a couple years back when he released all those newer strains.
Well after you say that I might have to try again!!!

Maybe I got an unlucky pack.:)

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

[quote="nuttso, post: 1204946, member: 514]Hey BigBuddy,

hope your well. Maybe this was the Oldsog ssh cut you had. How much weeks does it go?[/quote]
Nope found mine from seed, went 16 weeks, pretty sure oldsog goes around 10. Either way great herb, and if you want mango haze with more kick try the mango widow, true old school happy herb

YESCA73

YESCA73

Lumpy has some killer looking pics on IG
post to be 99 cup winner

Top Bottom