ssh compared to todays top strains

• Thread starter barneyfife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

barneyfife

just wondering how people who have grown mns ssh would compare it in over all quilty to todays top strains? ie the og kushes the chem family etc?
can it stand with them? does it shit on some of them?
really in terms of potentcy and quilty of high?
i no its much more sativa so its dfferrent but will it really compare in raw power to some of these other strains?
just sent away for a pack saturday wanted something new and wonderful in the line up.
and have never grown her before so hoping to hear good things.
thanks for any comments.

S

sativablast

if yu got SSH your in for a treat thats all im saying, depends on which pheno yu choose some will be shorter and more stoney some taller and more hazey and some mixed.

B

barneyfife

yea wanted something alittle different and great.been looking at it for along time finally pulled the trigger lol.
i no its a great strain just wanted to hear other farmers input on how she stacks up against some of the other greats.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
YEah, thanks guys! Good i had a pack of this in my seeds drawer!! Stay safe! monkey5

winta

winta

yea man ssh is the shit! i gotta put it in my stable one day soon :)

B

barneyfife

well i'll be popping them as soon as they arrive. hope to find a wicked keeper.
btw winta have 3 of the trainwrecks above soil.
the ghost og kush seems alittle slower but 3 for 3 of those also.
thanks for the advice guys.

B

barneyfife

heard alot of good things about the mango bro.
but it wasnt listed when i grabbed the ssh.

420king-MASSES

chemdog dumped his mango said it wasnt potent but good luck on you endeavor

fractal

fractal

The 'oldsog' cut, aka 1998 cannabis cup winner Super Silver Haze plant is an incredible specimen that commands top dollar whenever I grow it. It is the most requested cutting from people I provide clones to and the potency is up there in only 55 days along with the most intense orange skunk flavor you can imagine.

Also I grew from seed a catpiss/church incense plant that finishes in under 60 days with dark purple buds at the first touch of cold. Total winner material. You really cannot go wrong with MNS Super Silver Haze.

trinityalps

trinityalps

I used to grow SSH back in 2000-2004 from a clone I got at the Cannabis Caregivers in Oakland, it was one of Rosenthal's picks. Very very good--stoney but also stimulating and that delightful little bit of paranoia/anxiety... don't smoke before bedtime. It ended up being a favorite smoke among the crew at Stanford Linear Accelerator. Good yield, but was prone to powdery mildew so keep your temps high. Outdoors it had a great yield 2lbs+/plant--Late october. (Crossed it with my Cinderella male--absolutely trippy, speedy,instant on buzz. Earlier indoor harvest and great yield.)

I

ibTheMan

SSH has won more awards then any other weed ever, i grew it for years and its one of the best in the world, it Yields LaRgE! ive now switched to SuperLemonHaze, it yields great is stronger, and its taste like lemons in and SSH on the way out, so you get the best of both worlds!

Latest posts

Top Bottom