SSH GreenHouse Seeds

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
this pheno i took down at 85 days. it smells very skunky but when you squeeze it smells like fabric softener its crazy the smell almost like Downy. cut a bottom bud off at 70 days peeps that smoked it said it was a very good high. i hope it improved at 85 days mostly cloudy trichs now and almost all hairs are amber. this plant was flowered from a rockwool cube as soon as it showed roots. it could barley stay up in the pot i transplanted it into. Cuz of time i had to rush flowering. it weighs 196 grams wet and trimmed. main cola is over a foot long.

Ssh greenhouse seeds
Ssh greenhouse seeds 2
Ssh greenhouse seeds 3
Ssh greenhouse seeds 4
Ssh greenhouse seeds 5
H

hoki2test

:smoke:smokeShe lookz amazing bro,real nice work and thankz for sharing:smoke:smoke

T

toodank2smoke

Very nice grow, but supposedly its not the real SSH... just some greenhouse knockoff, you really should consider trying Mr. Nice SSH, more pricey but definitely better genetics and more gems to be found from what i've heard

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Very nice buds:) but she dont look nothing like the real super silver haze, i would recomend trying Mr nice ssh:)

whatever its meant to be, you grew it really nice m8

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
it may be a knock off but its the only ssh i could get and these do cost more then mr nice ssh these are 180 for 10 mr nice is 135 for 15-18. the debate goes on forever. one thing both nevil and shanti were members of greenhouse seeds at one point both left by 1999. when they left they took there mom plants with them but arjan still had seeds. eh... the more i think about it, who cares im not even gonna bother. I love the plant. It is the mom to my "KraZe" Violator Kush X GH SSH

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Whatever the genetics it is a nice looking skunk cola!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
few dried nugg shots. plant had 0 veg yeailded shy of an oz and a half dry.the smell is very good. alot of times i lose the smell when its cured or i get used to it i dont know. but this smell is skunky/clean like fresh air ,air freshner.

DSCN2403
DSCN2406
DSCN2407
DSCN2408
DSCN2410
R

RED145

Way to GROW!!!!!Thats a fuckin beauty right there,good job!!:party0042:

thinman

thinman

nice job, xX Kid Twist Xx......i bet it would yield heavy if vegged a bit before flowering. but i have always been impressed with results of plants flowered from the start with no veg time. enjoy........

T

toodank2smoke

Amazing dank dude... mad props to ya grow skillz... has anyone tried MNS SSH and GHS SSH and also maybe Reef's SSH? how do they stack up against each other?

Top Bottom