SSH pix (Oldsog cut)

• Thread starter Oldsog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldsog

Oldsog

Supporter
i was asked about some pix of my SSH, i'll see what i can dig up but in the mean time here are a few from a couple of friends.

the 1st 3 are on a 4x8 tray with 2 - 1k's i think there are 18 total on that tray.
Ssh pix oldsog cut

Ssh pix oldsog cut 2

Ssh pix oldsog cut 3

the 4th is from a DWC setup and a 400hps. i think this is the biggest i've seen this ssh cut yield, i think it was close to 360grams from this one plant.
Ssh 400w dwc

peace,

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh hell yeah. One of my altime faves, the SSH.

F

FastForward

+1 SSH fan over here too - looking lovely mate, great work.

How many beans did you go through to find your cut/keeper? And was it relatively recently? My main project for 2010 is to keep buying packs of MrNice SSH until I find something that resembles the 98 Greenhouse coffeeshop cut (my fave smoke of all time).

B

biggs

thats one tasty looking plant. how old was the stock this pheno was found and how many seeds did you run to find this? looks like i'll be getting me some ssh fo sho.

fractal

fractal

I have this cut also and it will do 2 per light without even trying. 2.5 is more like it most times. I was told when i got it that it was actually the 1998 cannabis cup winning clone, has anyone else heard the same?

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
old sog, Very nice plant !!! Looking good from here ! Hope i find one like that in my pack !! Mr.Nice rules !! monkey5

F

fish23

That 98 cup ssh is absolutely amazing! Also one of my all-time favorites. Tastey!!

Oldsog

Oldsog

Supporter
I was told when i got it that it was actually the 1998 cannabis cup winning clone, has anyone else heard the same?
if it is the Oldsog cut then it is NOT the 98 winning clone.

my cut was from seed obtained in A'dam from GreenHouse seeds in 97 just after it won the cup, the seeds were started in 98. this cut is a skunky haze pheno that's done in <56 days but can be let go to 63 for a bit more of a body buzz, personally i like day 53. to me it smells of spice, sandlewood and melons (in no particular order)

my friend described his room as smelling like "Dunkin Donuts"

peace,

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
damnnnn bro

360 of ssh off one plant under a 400

special cut from shanti days ,got me itchin to get som ssh in my life

1luvbigherb

R

RamboStyle

gota luv the SSH, one of my faves for sure. do u no how long the veg time was on the 4th pic, under the 400hps? very impressed!

S

SweetIndica2

Very Nice! I really want to try SSH. I'll probably buy a pack soon.

temazcal

temazcal

Looking very sexy Oldsog! Looks like you got her pretty dialed in. Keep it up.

MtnGoat3

MtnGoat3

Nice swollen calyxes. You are maxin them out. Looks like its going to be a bountiful harvest. I bet its a great smoke.

R

redroot

nice man. looks like a winner. ive heard about your ssh cut. would love this one. respect man.

Teddy KGB

Teddy KGB

Oldsog that is one sexy girl !! You have shared her with many over the years & we thank you for it.She'll be here next week along with her friend JO#3. I think he'll exceed his expectations with that grow . Looks to have her dialed in since dropping the EC a bit. That 360 gram plant that our pal did still amazes me every time I see that pic. I can't wait to run a few tubs of coco with that girl . Ya know I'm gonna SOG her @ 6 per tub & see what they do.

T

TheGreenDoor

Hey Buddy I have finally found roots on about 3 cuts of her..

The mother in my current line up for breeding is a real stand out...she grows alot like some genius type phenos from my C99 breeding.

The Dexter cut I sent Buckwheat is very similar in growth

I hope to see what she will do when crossed to my P75
cut from Soul.

Big Chunky calyxes on a heavy sat done is under 60 days is just what we all need..

Thank You for sharing her...

Top Bottom