SSH & SLH

• Thread starter Kron Don
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kron Don

Just wanted to show the last run at my old house of Super Silver Haze/Super Lemon Haze.
5x5 tent, 600w hps, 3 2' 4' t-5 6500k. Short ceiling. The Silvers got some heat stress cause they became to tall. I did not veg! Normally I would top all. Had no time for veg. 1 Lemon was topped already. So anyways, House & Garden cocos for nutes. Big fan of the SLH after that run.
SSH on the left, SLH on right. Close up is SLH.
Ssh  slh
Ssh  slh 2
Ssh  slh 3
Ssh  slh 4

dorjewright

dorjewright

Nice. I 'm just starting 8 SLH. Got clones from Harborside 2 weeks ago. They are just starting to take off. I was thinking of topping 2x then flipping about 2 weeks from now. How much stretch should I expect and how hungry are they. I'm in amazon bloom soil. Usually use Earth Juice nutes and teas. But this time thought I'd do a side by side with Bio Bizz.

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

A few years back I grew a few runs of SSH that I got a really good cut of. Those pics bring me back. They look great and now I wanna find some more to grow out!!

K

Kron Don

Loved both of the strains very much. If I would have to choose one or the other I definitely would have just rocked the lemon but I love the differences between the two! Great strains!

K

Kron Don

Sorry I haven't been on to reply guys! Expect alot of stretching the first few weeks of flower (more than usual) dorjewright

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

I had to start my ssh at about 8-10 inces to keep them at a reasonable height. They still yielded at a high level. never under a lb under 750 w and on a 3x3. 1.25 was average and I hit close to 2 once. Great strain.

Latest posts

Top Bottom