SSSDH info wanted??

• Thread starter scarface1980
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
scarface1980

scarface1980

Hi to all, i have just joined this site to find out info regarding SSSDH. I would like to apologise in advance if i have broken any rules by asking this question... i have been looking to purchase some seeds of the above mentioned strain. However i am having problems... i have checked Rez'z site but it appears he does not stock it any longer. Can anyone recommend any seed banks that so hold stock of this strain. Thanks and kind regards.

J

Jalisco Kid

Fuck rez not because of his breeding,the limp dick can not take any criticism,and has people banned cuz he has no balls.

OJD has some for sale here at the farm for 85 funtickets. JK

B

Bigb89

Ya i wouldnt worry bout Rez but check Connoisseur Seeds on the bay. They offer SSSDH and at a reasonable price imho. I have grown in out myself only 1 pheno out of 3 seeds I popped (other 2 were males) but I enjoyed it. The pheno I got had an INTENSE lemon smell very sweet somewhat sour at end but mainly sweet refreshing lemon smell, did 2 runs with her took her around 85-95 days both times and she still could have gone bit longer but it was good smoke. hope it helps a little

Latest posts

Top Bottom