SSSDH......"The Shire cut"

• Thread starter Rabbi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Frutty_Grower

Yeah mate the Shire is Dr.LongBottomĀ“s SSSDH cut I think it leads more to the SD. Both ojd and Dr.L look similar. Never tried it.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
There are a few good cuts that float about these days.

UK / Europe side we have the OJD cut, but also the shire in a few locals.

The Shire is US side of the pond. Both STELLA smokes.

B

bageledj

the shire is so bomb.pure sandalwood goodness.its a ssh dom pheno.11-12 weeks.STRAIT FIRE

S

SkyHi

i wonder if they have anymore as i wanted SSSDH but dont feel like doing a seed run, i wonder if its legit,,,either way i have one peace of advise for u Rabbi and thats quarentine !!!!!

R

Rabbi

I've been told where it came from and he's legit. I guess a bad deal and he's pissed so releasing all his elites and moving on to new grounds. So I would say go for it, as I did, we all take risks but i have confidence. at noon they'll do a new post and if its there they still have it

http://twitter.com/HHCOAK

Good Luck

S

SBHC

Shire (Sativa)

As I was search for more information on our new strain, "Shire" I came across this thread.
It's an outstanding strain and is started to sell very well at a low price. Unfortunately, I really don't know a lot about the strain, if any has any information on this strain please let us know.
Thanks, SBHC San Jose

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
I have the OJD cut over here in Canada great smoke way more SSH dom than the SSSDH seeds I ran a couple yrs ago.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Strain Lineage I have a Sour D leaning and a SSH leaning, both very different, both hermie, and both are flame! First two pictures are my "#3" which is the Sour D leaning lady, and the last three are of my "#2" which as you guessed it is the SSH leaning pheno. The SSH pheno turns purple and has pink calyxes. It also has pink resin. Enjoy!

Cheers,
Crom

IMG 4168
100 2931
IMG 4253
IMG 4254
IMG 4244
S

SuperChicken01

^Hey man, i've got two pheno's from a pack of s1's... One has jagged edged leaves and has a long middle finger than becomes shorter and develops an overall boxier shaped leaf once flipped to flower. The second pheno was a runt from the start that I waited to start growing normally. It's got the box shaped leaves from veg and maintains an over all boxy shaped into flower (they're at about day 10 or 12 now...) but has smooth(er) edged leaves. Wondering which seeds you popped, the IX's, S1's, or original recipie SSSDH and if you saw the pheno's I speak of. Just trying to get an idea of what I'm in for going forward. Both plants are spectacularlly excellent for vertical grows by the way. I stuck the two mini-moms into flower about 20 days behind the rest of the group, both to try and fill some of the left over space due to flipping plants horizontally and moving to vertical arrangement and they grow strait into the open space, next run is going to be 80% sssdh, both phenos... Anyhow, 1st pic is jagged leaf pheno and the second is smooth box leaf runt pheno. Let me know if you've got any input. Best - SC01

SssdhS1P1shot
SssdhS1P2leafshot
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Let me say first that SSSDH loves to be trained. The lanky stretchy pheno that has a more SSH profile will stretch a good deal so tame her early. I like to use trellising to keep her height in check. Especially when running her with the other pheno that doesn't stretch as much.

Superchicken01 I have the SSSDH from the Farm,Connoisseur Genetics. Post some whole plant shots with the id next to them, or add the text with an editing program. What beans did you pop? Have you flowered them out yet? Pictures?

I included some shots of my runs of SSSDH for reference.

Cheers,
Crom

IMG 3918
IMG 3707
IMG 3711
IMG 3712
IMG 3714
S

SuperChicken01

Hey crom, thanks for getting back to me... The first picture in my post if the first pheno I have, the jagged edged fast growing one, pretty sure that's the ssh dom plant. That picture IS actually the whole plant, I threw her into the big room after taking a shit ton of clones off here and her sister pheno, the smooth edged runt.

That said, they're 20-22 days behind the rest of the group which is at day 32 or so...

I'll grab another couple pictures tonight at lights on, the jagged leaf pheno has doubled in height since I took that shot, she's seemingly perfect for the vert style room re-vamp we're planning in a few weeks, after this comes down.

The main group of plants started life as horizontal plants, they then got moved over the first two weeks of flowering into a somewhat ghetto vertical arangement. They are now literally taking the whole place over, got a bunch of viney Blue Dream that was vegged for about 1.5 months...

Anyhow, the sssdh I got was from Rez, I got the sssdh S1's... I'll see if I can dig up a couple shots of the overall room for you all, please keep in mind the room went from horizontal to vertical, next run, the shelves will be built and the plants will be allowed to fill in the space on their own, for now however, I have to do my best to train them into the empty spaces where the light is hitting. It's not horrible and really the only issuue with the room. No light leaks, perfect temp/air movement, enough light, great nute regimine, ect.... Thanks again!

S

SuperChicken01

Just looked, will need to take room shots at lights on, I'll grab a shot or two of the clones however, they're showing their phenotypes rather well. Be back shortly.

Phenos1
Phenos2
S

SuperChicken01

Phenos Shots - Clones - One Week or so Veg :D

Here you go guys, as a standard thing, I'll just keep the one I suspect of being ssh dom on the left and the one suspected of being sd dom on the right. Will label regardless.... Gonna grab a room shot for you guys now, hope the poster doesn't mind....

S

SuperChicken01

no one?

And how freaking long until these things start showing flower sets? They're 20 days behind the others which makes them roughly 2 weeks in and not even one hair is showing thus far, starting to rethink a purely sssdh second run. Couldn't wait 80-90 days for the whole room.... ugh, hopefully it's not longer than 10 weeks....

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I would say that in the second picture the plant on the left resembles the SSH leaning in leaf structure, and the right one looks more Sour D, to me. I would even say that the one on the left might be a 50/50 of both parents, but I couldn't tell till I saw the colas. The plants are still stretching and transitioning during the first 3 weeks. The SSH leaning pheno will need to go about 11 weeks, maybe 11.5-12 depending on your preference. The Sour D leaning goes 10 weeks, obviously give or take depending on your skills/nutes/environment and so forth. If shorter finishing times are a concern then you have to select a Sour D dom pheno, or not grow that strain. I say this because 99% of hazes that you grow will have a long flowering time. I don't want to jack rabbi's thread so maybe start a grow journal for this type of discussion. Unless this info is of interest to rabbi. PM me if you have questions, or hit my sssdh thread up.

Cheers,
Crom

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

Crom can you say Hadouken, LOL them some straight fireballs:)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF9U2CPq2i0[/YOUTUBE]

Latest posts

Top Bottom