Sssdh

• Thread starter scarface1980
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
scarface1980

scarface1980

Hi could anyone recommend a good seedbank that provides seeds for this strain? thanx

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Connoisseur Genetics. Do a search before asking.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Crombien you are located at Carl Wilson's grave. That is cool man. I am smoking a bowl right now to Carl and the Beach Boy's.

Those seeds are listed here at the farm scarface 1980. But research next time or "say hello to my little friend". We will cover you with fresh scars!! LOL!

Welcome to the Farm scarface.

scarface1980

scarface1980

lol... thnx guys, the info is very much appreciated. sorry if i'm being a bit dumb, but i'm just getting used to navigating around the site. Also going completely off topic... but how do you subscribe to threads? thanx again for the info, i've been after these beans for quite a while.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Gotta love the Beach Booys

Crombien you are located at Carl Wilson's grave. That is cool man. I am smoking a bowl right now to Carl and the Beach Boy's.

Those seeds are listed here at the farm scarface 1980. But research next time or "say hello to my little friend". We will cover you with fresh scars!! LOL!

Welcome to the Farm scarface.

What up Tober? Brilliant minds think alike. lol My location is actually Marilyn Monroe's resting place.:sick0004: Though there are many a great people resting near by! Thanks for noticing lol Are you in Ca? The Beach Boys are playing at Pechanga this month sometime lol! Welcome to the Farm Scarface, I didn't mean to be a D**k. If you stick around you'll see where we are coming from! Enjoy your stay with us and respect your elder Farmer lol. :damnhippie:

Cheers,
Crom

scarface1980

scarface1980

thanks for all the info guys. Sorry about the late reply and thanks for welcoming me to the farm.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
thanks for all the info guys. Sorry about the late reply and thanks for welcoming me to the farm.

No doubt scarface1980. Pretty soon you'll be welcoming Farmer's to the Farm lol. Just be respectful and do your best to contribute to the community. Enjoy your stay with us!

Cheers,
Crom

:passingjoint:

Latest posts

Top Bottom