sssdhaze budshots

• Thread starter ojd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Ahhhhhhh - need i say more. Im in sssdh bliss. Cough splutter.

I cant bare to look at any more sssdh threads or pics until i have my own sssdh bud to smoke:tmi

Herby you cough on that sssdh you lucky fucker:):rastadancing::rastadancing:

F

FastForward

So what's the big deal about the SSSDH then....someone clue me up....what makes it so great?

C

Core

FF....its just is a great high and smell...the smell is realy like the soda's....7up or Sprite....gotte love it!

K

Karma Genetics

The SSSDH is great for a few reasons one it's fast for the great hazey smoke. It got loads of crystals super taste and its pretty strong in effect he he.

It also get's better with a cure.And can be kept for a pretty long time.

Man i am going to filll a bong right now he he

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
sssdh is soo tasty, and by the looks of it, you'll have quite a few grams, gheghe

Looking good, looking good :anim_30:

W

Worddd

Very nice pics of sssdh, definitely I a strain I'd like to get to grow out, nice job!

B

BITYmagicBeanz

cha chinng. looking nice oj. cant wait for mine. how long you veg and flower her for?

Z

zoochory

Will have to give this one a try down the line..

Looking killer...

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
77 days I find is optimum flowering time. 2 week vegged plant will yield between 3-4 oz, no probs.

My 400w plant vegged for about 6 weeks gave 370 grams there abouts.

H

hard_mind

herb, how long do u reckon i would have to veg the sssdh, if i were to put 9 cuts, in 11l pots, in a 1.2m x 1.2m (growbox) under a 600 watt, and what yeild can i expect (on coco)? oh yeah, topping and training included, hehe!

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
2 -3 weeks veg, topped and trained to an even canopy, in coco, easy 2-3 a plant. No problems.

S

smoke uk cheese

ojd bro that bud looks the nuts bro wat does that stuff taste like man really want to get my hands on this man

C

Chesney

Nice ojd, very nice, it makes my mouth water every time I look at them pics. What beautiful looking girls.
Any chance of releasing a bit of info about the wilma system mate, e.g medium, feed timing, dripper used etc, reason im asking is i've just bought a wilma system and wondering which way to go with it.
Keep up the good work mate!!!:handshake

DRorganic

DRorganic

HI every one nice to be on hear. i have a pack of rez sssdhIX-1 and can not waight to grow these out.every time i see pictures of sssdh it makes my moth water. i do have some super silver haze X ak47 growing .

Top Bottom