!st TGA Grow! JillyBean, Third Dimension, and Chemical romance

• Thread starter meximelt360
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

meximelt360

1st TGA Grow! JillyBean, Third Dimension, and Chemical romance

Hey Guys! This is my 2nd grow. First from seed and 1st TGA grow. Planted 5 seeds of both 3D and Jilly Bean. I was gifted a Feminized seed of Divine genetics Chemical Romance! On day 17,from germ, with jilly bean and chemical romance and the plants look fantastic. I started the 3D 5 days ago and they are growing up fast!

M

meximelt360

Here is a pic of the root system for one of the jilly beans when i transplanted yesterday!

2nd grow day 17 2
M

meximelt360

Here's a couple of pics of the newly transplanted babies! These are just jillys and the chemical romance. there is an extra little guy in there that is a mystery strain. Chemdog #4(small yellow guy) crossed with an unknown. I'm thinking of just taking that little guy out but i might a few days to see how it does after this transplant.

2nd grow day 17 1
2nd grow day 17 3
YaaMon

YaaMon

Lookin healthy man! Just got Jillybean in the garden and excited to give her a run, gonna be making some bubble for sure!

M

meximelt360

I Know I can't wait to see what phenos I get! Keep a Diary I would Love to see your progress!

S

shanefish9

I really curious to see your diary as I'm contemplating dropping a few of tga's beans as soon as I finish off my critical + and critical jack that I'm growing right now. Your grow will help me make my decision.

M

meximelt360

ok so here's an update. one jilly bean looks like its having a rought time. might be a nutrient lockout. the soil was a little hot. but the all got a feeding tonight of trinity from roots organic and buffered the ph of the solution to about 7.5-8. the runoff came out to about 6.5ph so hopefully this will cure any lockout problems. will be watching closely. the other 4 jilly beans and chem romance are doing fricking great and are starting to stink the place up. they just went in new 5x5 room with 1000w MH. 3 jilly beans are stacking nodes really close and are short and bushy while the other two are spaced out a little more and taller. hoping for at least 3 females out of 5 jilly beans. oh and the Chemdog #4 cross I thought i was gonna chuck is pulling through and looking great. the 5 seedling of third dimension are starting to have their first 3 leaf sets coming in, so they will be going under 1000w in about a week.

M

meximelt360

this is a pic of them on day 19 which was 2 days ago! this pick does no justice they have at least doubled in last 2 days! i will post more pics tomorrow!

Day 19
M

meximelt360

ok these are pics of the jilly beans at day 22 from germ.

Jilly1 day 22
Jilly2 day 22
Jilly3 day 22
Jilly4 day 22
Jilly5 day 22
M

meximelt360

the 2nd pic is the jilly that's having a tought time. monitoring very carefully. the other 4 look frickin sexy!

M

meximelt360

this is a pic of the chem romance at day 22. looking beautiful!:rock

Chem rom day 22
M

meximelt360

pic of Chemdog #4 cross at day 22. it had trouble in the begging but has been wayyy better since and is really stinking up the place.

Chem4 day 22
M

meximelt360

Hey fellow farmers! This is a status update on the jilly bean, chem romance and Chemdog #4 cross at day 27 from germ and day 15 for third dimension form germ. this is a pic of them in their home under an air cooled 1000watt sunmaster MH.:banana1sv6:

Day 27  1
M

meximelt360

Here's a couple of a pics at a more side view. As you can see that they are pretty squat and bushy. The jilly beans and chem romance will be topped in a couple day. Also, the early pre flowers are coming in. Here in a few days they should be more defined and then I can take the males(hope there's non but fat chance) out of the room and dispose of them.

Day 27   3
Day 27   4
M

meximelt360

The Plants in the larger pots are in 5 gallon pots. They were just transplanted earlier tonight and I'm using sub cools super soil mix in the bottom 35% of each container. Looking at the side pic of the jillys and chem romance some look droppy but they will perk up by morning after they settle. The One jilly that looked unhappy is back to happy again so all of the children are in excellent health!:D

Krasi

Krasi

Your plants look great, i was always happy with my MH lihgts result in vegative stage, really stunning results they gave, now i have LEP what also consists MH, nice work man

M

meximelt360

Your plants look great, i was always happy with my MH lihgts result in vegative stage, really stunning results they gave, now i have LEP what also consists MH, nice work man

Thanks for stopping by Krasi! I can't Wait only a couple more weeks and they will be in flowering and the true beauty will begin!

M

meximelt360

status update farmers: 3 jilly beans have fully reached sexual maturity and those three are all female!! HELL YEAH! Still have two more jillys waiting to sex. one of the two looks female. so i think 4/5 beans is a damn good ratio. out of 12 seeds i was hopin for only 6 and right now i have 4(including the feminized chemical romance) and still waiting for the 5 third dimensions to sex and the Chemdog #4 cross to sex. if i end up with more than 6 females I'm gonna have a serious overcrowding issue. tomorrow all five jillys and the chem romance get topped! I can't believe it's only 28 days to the day of germ and the jilly's have sexed!

M

meximelt360

wow I come back to the farm and find that half my thread was deleted or not loaded? well this is a status update for day 9 of flower the plants have little buds and I see some resin production on all jillybeans,Chemdog #4, and chem romance already! starting to get really stinky in the grow room! I ended up with 2 females from 5 seeds of third dimension. Everything looks great and I will have pics posted tomorrow at the latest!

M

meximelt360

hi everyone, sorry i said last post I would post pics the next day bu, for the last week and a half I wasn't able to get into THCfarmer It wouldn't even load the page onto my computer for some reason. Today is day 19 of flower and everything is going well. I ended up getting rid of the Chemdog #4 because it was having issues and I needed the grow space! I took pics today and am going to post them.

Top Bottom