stacked master blaster vert lighting

• Thread starter SpyderMite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SpyderMite

What up?

Im in the process of setting up a new room with vert lighting. Its gonna be a 4 plant 5 light(actually 10 stacked). Is it possible to have to much light for a tree??

heres the layout to get a idea

the center light will be stacked masterblasters for a total of 3k and the rest of the lights are galaxy 400/6/1k turbos so i have the option of the side lighting to be double stacked 1k's or whatever combo i want. has the potential to hit each plant with 7k( is that nuts??)and max total of 11k for 4 plants( im sure i wont use the full potential. the good thing about my ballasts they fire 1k, 600w and 400 watt bulbs so i have alot of flexability

im also using 6"x60" dual tubes but didnt purchase my inline fans yet. any suggestions on that?? keep it a 6" fan or go larger and just reduce it down to the 6" cool tube. there gonna be fixed with rigid duct i think

theres a horizontal pre veg room as well with big daddy reflectors to get them ready for the vert

i also have a titan 8 light control with dual trigger cords so i can flip the stacked lights or run each bank at the same time. does anyone else use titan products??

i only have a ideal air 29 btu portable for now so i might have to flip the stacked lights if need be

x= light o= plant

xx O xx
O XX O
xx O xx
im sure im leaving out some stuff so critsize or ask away. i never want to go over 10 plants so im just trying to get the most out of my trees
any thoughts or suggestions are greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

S

SpyderMite

sorry
ideal air 29,000 btu portable. its pretty kick ass but realize its to small if i would fire up all corners with double 1k's at the same time

im hoping the 60'' tubes and inline blowers help out alot. there gonna run straight from floor to ceiling with no bends so ill soon find out. the height of the ceiling ia almost 9ft so i need to figure out what height to hang the 5' tubes(im hoping for 6ft plus trees)

What is the most efficient way to move air thru a cool tube? push or pull?? do you guys anticipate any issuses pulling heat from two masterbulbs (they get super hot)thru the blower?

im sure ill have alot more questions

thanks again

S

SpyderMite

and does anyone have thoughts on spacing of tubes and plant layout?

the first run or two is going in a room at my old spot so i need to deal with what i have. the room is 15'x 13' x 9ft ceilings as i just mentioned

thanks

Top Bottom