• Thread starter Wavegem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
med man

med man

Breeder
Awesome dude

Beautiful set up

I am curious. Why not use the poly around the whole bucket? I ask because I love lining everything ever where with reflective film.

It would just seem for all the obvious reasons to do so. Other then a maintainanicehis factor

Can't wait to see this one done

med-man

Wavegem

Wavegem

Thanks for stopping by! @HairyRoots @Smokey503ski @med man

End of week 3
IMG 20150510 124318

IMG 20150512 080350

Wavegem

Wavegem

Awesome dude

Beautiful set up

I am curious. Why not use the poly around the whole bucket? I ask because I love lining everything ever where with reflective film.

It would just seem for all the obvious reasons to do so. Other then a maintainanicehis factor

Can't wait to see this one done

med-man

I only put black/white poly to reflect the sun, stainless gets real hot with direct sunlight. I put insulation on the sides I found this is absolutely necessary especially outside. 65 degree res temp

med man

med man

Breeder
Cool man

Thanks for the reply

I think reflecting the side lighting by covering em totally would also help keep them cooler and add extra reflection for all the lowers I have found

Can't wait for more pics

med-man

soserthc1

soserthc1

God damn wave gem those are some beastly colas . I'll be watching this one finish awesome work .
What's the strain ( Hollywood haze cross ? )

Wavegem

Wavegem

God damn wave gem those are some beastly colas . I'll be watching this one finish awesome work .
What's the strain ( Hollywood haze cross ? )

Thanks bro!
Pics def don't do them justice. The strain is bodhi wifi 3 x snow lotus , this is my first run with her in this system and have only grown her out one other time from seed in roots organic.
I know for a fact I can push this girl harder than I did I was just cautious first round.

Top Bottom