Stains that help out with anxiexy

• Thread starter alyeska
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Rate strains

• Total voters
A

alyeska

I am on several medications for anxiety. I also get paranoid most of the time I smoke pot however I have a fractured shoulder so I take pain meds and smoking allows me to take less meds. Anyone know which strains are good for anxiety?

A

alyeska

Thanks

Also what do you think is good for the day and what is better for night time sleeping. And when I mean sleeping I mean at least 4-6 hours.

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

They both will help with sleeping. But out of those 2 I would use the bubba for durring the day because, at least for me, when I smoke the urkle I have to try and stay awake. It's one of those strains that just puts me to sleep. I normally try to stay away from sativas because they mess with my anxienty. But blue dream is a sativa that I do enjoy as a daytime smoke. The blueberry in it gives me a very relaxing high that doesnt mess with my anxiety but at the same time it is definitely a daytime smoke.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

i just posted this elsewhere a few seconds ago there much be alot of interest in this. this is a list of strains and what medical ailments each is good for.

meangreenmartian

meangreenmartian

thanks for the great link str8dank...I like Jack and LA for anxiety

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
gdp and its all about feeling mellow - what is that poll about? it makes no sense...

no need to start a second thread on the same subject - it just mucks up the place

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Like it has already been said, some of the Kushes might be of some help for you--(not og kush, it can make your heart race at times). You'll have to find what works best for you personally. I found that deep chunk had a very relaxing, but happy effect....not my favorite for taste or yield but a great high imo. Stay away from long flowering sativa's like haze's if you have anxiety.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

h t t p://www.onlinepot.org/medical/str...tWorksBest.htm
(it automatically inserts url if you don't space the http)

Edibles will help with sleep, but an overdose can really bring out the anxiety. not fun, for me.

Top Bottom