Stand up and grow.

• Thread starter patientgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

patientgrower

Hey Everyone,

I'm patientgrower, a long time reader of THCfarmer and newly joined member.

Originally from Seattle, WA. I have recently moved to Northern Michigan, and have more time to focus on online resources like this while brainstorming with my fellow growers online. A patient and grower for over 6 years, I moved out to Seattle to focus on my organic growing methods for the past three years, and have worked extensively with patients on the medical consumption of marijuana and organic/ vegan cultivation methods. Perhaps you have seen the shop I helped in organizing, or been to one of our classes.

After my Mother was diagnosed with stage four breast cancer, my family moved from our comfortable Seattle home, to the Great Lakes State of Michigan. Luckily a medical state, I am working on bringing a new selection of genetics to the area, and some new growing methods, too, while managing my mothers care in this up hill battle.

This entire process has proven to be a rough transition, but my simple faith in marijuana has always kept me going forward to the next harvest in life. Always striving for a level of quality in my cannabis that shows off the meaning of my work.

Until next time, brothers and sisters. Stand up and grow.

-patientgrower

AssManOG

AssManOG

Welcome to the site patientgrower

Good luck on your caring for your Mom if you need some help brah hit me up!

Glad you made it. Sorry for such a late welcome

OG-AssMan aka AssManOG

Top Bottom