StankStirr's mid grow show grow / diary #1

• Thread starter StankStirr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StankStirr

StankStirr

I'd go carefully with stripping so much 28 days into flower.

Could really cause some serious stress.

I scrog now and again but never happy with it really and I can't remember a time when I've left the scrog net on until finish. It becomes a hassle in the end.

The canopy you have there is not even with lots of gaps which will hinder you going forward such as leaning over to inspect the one at the back and far corners.

Rather than scrog the full lot I've done individually scrogged pots which is better as you have more manoeuvrability.

Scrog is good when done right all with the same strain which are more likely to grow together than differing strains which will have differing growth stages.

Scrog is an every day job tucking, weaving and tying from late veg to say 3 weeks into flower with an even canopy with no gaps.

I find that LST is just as good and you have a far lot more control than scrogging.

I don't have any pics here but I'm under the same name in RIU for the last decade or so and I think there is some pics there of the individually scrogged one I mentioned. I'm just a middle aged grower who grows for myself only and it's been that way for decades. Sometimes I post sometimes I don't and I am new here specifically because I just bought from Destiny Exotic Genetics and the only place I seen them on is here. I'll be starting them soon.

Not trying to sound like a cock but I am certain you will learn a lot from this scrog and do it different next time.

I'm really sorry but I just thought if mention it and tell my to fuck right off if you want.

Just pointing you in the he right direction and no worries either way. I do like helping where possible.

After all, I have the same strains as your young ones so I have both our best interests at heart.

Hope we get something special.
I agree with many things you said, and I'm always open to criticism especially on something I'm learning and want to improve upon. I'd never call you a Cock publicly. My vocabulary is far too vast. Lol
I knew the canopy would be uneven which is why my tall girls are the back two, shorty Z3 Zkittlez in the middle and taller ladies in the front. My best choice was to try for a bowl shaped canopy. I dont believe I'll I'll scrog on my next run simply for the reason you've touched on... it's a royal pain in the ass to work around!! Not to worried about stripping these strains because I've done it over a few days left enough on fed them vitamin B1 and have seen new growth. I will mostly be doing LST on my next run so I can easily move my plants around it will also allow for more hands on work with each plant.
As always, appreciate the input and will definitely be checking out your grows.

StankStirr

StankStirr

I'd go carefully with stripping so much 28 days into flower.

Could really cause some serious stress.

I scrog now and again but never happy with it really and I can't remember a time when I've left the scrog net on until finish. It becomes a hassle in the end.

The canopy you have there is not even with lots of gaps which will hinder you going forward such as leaning over to inspect the one at the back and far corners.

Rather than scrog the full lot I've done individually scrogged pots which is better as you have more manoeuvrability.

Scrog is good when done right all with the same strain which are more likely to grow together than differing strains which will have differing growth stages.

Scrog is an every day job tucking, weaving and tying from late veg to say 3 weeks into flower with an even canopy with no gaps.

I find that LST is just as good and you have a far lot more control than scrogging.

I don't have any pics here but I'm under the same name in RIU for the last decade or so and I think there is some pics there of the individually scrogged one I mentioned. I'm just a middle aged grower who grows for myself only and it's been that way for decades. Sometimes I post sometimes I don't and I am new here specifically because I just bought from Destiny Exotic Genetics and the only place I seen them on is here. I'll be starting them soon.

Not trying to sound like a cock but I am certain you will learn a lot from this scrog and do it different next time.

I'm really sorry but I just thought if mention it and tell my to fuck right off if you want.

Just pointing you in the he right direction and no worries either way. I do like helping where possible.

After all, I have the same strains as your young ones so I have both our best interests at heart.

Hope we get something special.
Oh you don't let ppl look at your grows...... 🤔

StankStirr

StankStirr

Brewing up a simple compost / worm castings tea.
20210118 003847

K

KK26

Sorry for being lazy but what are their finishing time based on the breeder?

StankStirr

StankStirr

Sorry for being lazy but what are their finishing time based on the breeder?
The z3 Zkittlez is typically 56 - 63 days. The Zelda is closer to 63 and the Lavender Zelda was harvested by the breeder at 63 day's but felt it was too soon, so they want me to take it to 70+ day's.

K

KK26

The z3 Zkittlez is typically 56 - 63 days. The Zelda is closer to 63 and the Lavender Zelda was harvested by the breeder at 63 day's but felt it was too soon, so they want me to take it to 70+ day's.

Who is the breeder?

StankStirr

StankStirr

Stoked to run these GMO's! My next run might be a total shit show, there's so many strains in the nursery and it's hard to narrow down! But the GMO's a Fo Sho! Probably going to be throwing some barnyard cookie variation into the mix.... 🦙🦄🦙😁
20210128 014412

Top Bottom