stanky and katzaye

• Thread starter stanknkatz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stanknkatz

stanknkatz

Hello. I'm stanky and the wife is katz. Stopped by to check it out cause we heard our preacher was a mod here ( hehehe) and stopped to say hello.

Katz has recently developed small cell carcinoma of the lung, windpipe and lympatic system, the lung cancer mestastized and jumped to her brain, and she had a tumor the size of an egg removed from her brain. Currently we're waiting for that to heal up enough that we can start radiation and then chemo. Possibly a combination of both at the same time. Needless to say we're very interested to see how far the new president is willing to go with mmj laws.

internet access is pretty limited for us, so we may not be around much, but y'all gots a kickin site here. Keep it green!!:afroweed:

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Oh my beautiful friends, I am so sorry to hear about all the health troubles and trials yall are goin through...I miss seein you guys especially bein up here I the mountains away from all of yall in NTX..

I swear I was tellin someone the other day about that catpiss blast that put you down that day...I thought i killed ya....lol

Give Kat my love and I am sending possitive vibes your way my brutha Stank..

Holler if I can do anything at all..

Tex

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm stanky and katz :hi

Sorry to hear of your health issues Katz. Hoping for great results and open access for medi mj for you.

hubcap

hubcap

welcome aboard

if there is ANYTHING we can do for you

say the word

stanknkatz

stanknkatz

Oh my beautiful friends, I am so sorry to hear about all the health troubles and trials yall are goin through...I miss seein you guys especially bein up here I the mountains away from all of yall in NTX..

I swear I was tellin someone the other day about that catpiss blast that put you down that day...I thought i killed ya....lol

Give Kat my love and I am sending possitive vibes your way my brutha Stank..

Holler if I can do anything at all..

Tex

ah hell bro, we're sitting here tearing up thinking about it. who knew huh?

Yep folks, be careful if you ever get to smoke out with TK, he can put you on the floor and di so with me LOL..........

Got that Texas Romp in flower right now brother, she sure is pretty and smells just heavenly too. Any idea who made those beans? those some of your work or ??

Talk with ya soon

stanknkatz

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Raco did those beans, it was a Romp19 x TRC Texas Mystic and they are lovely..

Tex

K

Krypto1

Welcome to the Farm..

I really am sorry to hear about what you are going threw. Keep on truckin.

D

Dagga

Well hot damn!!!
good to see ya'll round this way..........
holla
D

stanknkatz

stanknkatz

wanted to bump this if admin wants to move it somewhere please do.........

Had to take katz back to the hospital yeasterday afternoon.katz is bringing up blood when she coughs, substanial amounts. Did another ct scan....just had one the other day,it was clear....this ones not.doctor will be in to talk to her tomorrow morning and we'll know more then. At this point all we know is something showed up on the ct scan of her chest...................

Please I beg you please please please pray or chant or send a vibe...........we are pretty freaking scared. She had just recieved her first chemo threatment. They collapsed 3 veins in her arms trying to stick her with the iv ( chemo does that to your veins...just 1 treatment...less that 24 hours. loverly stuff huh? ). Really discouraged, every time we think we're gaining ground something happens and sets us back.

D

Dr Herbal

Iam sending vibes and praying dam hard for ya both i really am sorry I dont even know you but know one in the world should have to go through what you 2 are. I really do hope Katz pulles through mate I wish you all the luck in the world you both get through this fine
Good luck to you both try stay possertive
peace Dr H

darksideX

darksideX

i'm sendin' all the love:heart & thinkins' i have, to you..
and pray for better times,nobody should go through anything like this..i hope some good ,higher power reaches you both and helps to go through....wish ya all the best & more..all the health u need..
:character0103:

T

Teresa

If this is who i think it is,so nice seeing you.So sorry to hear about the better have ,sadden's me.Praying for you both .

F

FastForward

So sorry to hear about Katz health issues. Summoning up and sending all the positive vibes I can.

Best, FF

(and welcome to the farm)

B

Bio Kid

Stanky and Katz my heart goes out for both of you to get through this. I send all my love,vibes,prayers, and karma your way :star.

much love Bio Kid:flower

stanknkatz

stanknkatz

They found another tumor in her lung, right next to her heart. Inoperable because of the location. They want to continue with chemo to try to halt the spread.

L

LandraceQuest

So Sorry about the health issues of your Wife Stanky...

A person very close of me had the same problems at this moments...Fuck*** Cancer !!!

I Send you all the best Vibes i could for Katz...

Keep Fighting bredda :fighting0087:

-LQ-

F

Fear

I have an aunt that does chemo, I've been helping her with medical pot for a couple years now since she started. I know a little bit, smidging of how you feel. I wouldn't even mention it but I have to let you know the good vibes shall flow your way from me and my family man and I have 4 kids and 2 wifes. No i'm kidding 1 wife. A Warm Welcome from California.:character0103:

Top Bottom