Stans UK Cheese Grow 2nd Round

• Thread starter Standaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Standaman

Hey to anyone that's checking out this grow, thanks for passing, well this is my 2nd instalment of my journey and i hope this one will go smoother than the previous one.

I don't claim to know anything about growing so anyone see me fucking up please pipe up and tell me i have no problems with that at all.

My last grow i struggled with minor things really looking back but i doubled my expected yield, that might just be a fluke but it was a method i devised to suit me and i stuck to it.

I'm not asking for someone to hold my hand just more of another point of view would be more than enough, i don't know if i have gone about it wrong just asking outright like this but i posted a Diary and had little response.

Anyway here's my little place

Stans uk cheese grow 2nd round
Stans uk cheese grow 2nd round 2
Stans uk cheese grow 2nd round 3
Stans uk cheese grow 2nd round 4
Stans uk cheese grow 2nd round 5
Stans uk cheese grow 2nd round 6
C

CannabisSativa

Looks nice to me so far , what kinda lights/area size/etc...
I assume you're going to fill in your screen more before flipping.
Only thing I can see from the pix I would upgrade would be getting some aircooled lights and I would put a fan under the canopy also.

S

Standaman

Hey Mate thanks, well yes i did overlook that little detail lol i'm in a Secret Jardin DR 240 wide(2 m2) 2 x 600 watt 4 x 20l bucket RDWC.

No that's it for veg i'm afraid, these have had 5 weeks of veg and they are slow as shit compared to my last grow, but i think it's something to do with me overlooking something because i have a joint venture and they are monsters in veg but they are being fed Canna and H and G Nutrient's where on this one i use Genesis 3 part, Metrop and Cha Ching.

I have already flipped these babies last week but i know they stretch something crazy but as i'm doing a SCROG they may react different (Think that's why they have vegged slow).

I'm not really feeling aircooled lights, (well not the tubes anyway) i know i got the crusty standard wings but hope to upgrade to Diamond reflectors after this grow, i really need to do some reading on aircooled lighting but i am reading up on other stuff but will make time soon!
There are 2 fans well 3 with intake running underneath the canopy i just took them out due to a little flood i started to raise some humidity but they are back in now.

C

CannabisSativa

yeah I would have vegged longer to fill my space in better , but at the same time dont listen to me cause I always get everything way too big,lol

Glad to hear about the fans under the canopy, its a simple step some people overlook.

Im in the states so not use to meters , Im guessing the box 6x6? If so you would need 1800w to be at 50 wpsf , do you think you could add another 600 in there and keep with-in the temps you want?

yeah to me cool tubes suck also, I have daystars and radiants and like them both.

S

Standaman

Ah yeah my plan was to veg longer but i am confident i can still better my last grow or get close to it 922 g.

Yeah i'd agree i can't begin to think of the problems i would have without the extra airflow.

Haha well i'm the opposite to you but i think it's roughly 8ft x4ft and it's funny you should say that because my joint grow has 3x600's in there and it don't really go over 28-29c and my solo runs at that with 2 =(

Yeah i feel the tubes ain't all that but i could be wrong i'm going to really delve into hoods and which is best for me

Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom