CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
word bro thx for the fast response - 10 weeks from flip works for me

might be a hot minute before I get to run these - just started a shit ton - lol

but when I do I will sure post it

peace

Thanks Man.... Really Looking forward to it!

take care man....

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Can't to start growing Starberry Indica! I love fruity strains and this sounds amazing. Cannaventure, does it ever turn purple? Just wondering, no biggie. Mine should be arriving soon!:smiley_joint:

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Can't to start growing Starberry Indica! I love fruity strains and this sounds amazing. Cannaventure, does it ever turn purple? Just wondering, no biggie. Mine should be arriving soon!:smiley_joint:

Hey MileHigh..Love your name by the way...

To be honest...This is a pretty stable strain meaning, most plants will look the same.. But My Purple Berry Dad was used...So there is a rare Purple pheno.. But it seems like it his hard to find...You will have a dark green pheno and a lighter green pheno... both have the same structure etc....But yeah, Maybe you will get lucky and find a purpel Star Berry Indica Pheno.. The genetics for it are in there...Just gotta find The One.....

You are right about it being fruity.. Its an overwhelminf , extremely strong potent Lemon smell, with an underlying berry smell...

Can't wait to see you grow these out....I really love Sensi Star, but Star Berry Indica, IMO, is even better, just a bigger yield from the extended structure.. The smell is very powerful...very Potent strain for sure....

I hope you find a purple pheno... That would be awesome.... But I have no doubt, That you will love what you find...

Thanks for the willingness to show everyone onThe Farm your Star Berry Indica grow....I know Ill be following along closely....

Take Care MileHighChic.....Look forward to your grows.

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

any starberry's that turn purple like ur purple berry bx? btw ur Purple Berry BX is always sold out at the tude! been waiting to get my hands on em

nm about it turning purple i just saw the post above heh

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
any starberry's that turn purple like ur purple berry bx? btw ur Purple Berry BX is always sold out at the tude! been waiting to get my hands on em

nm about it turning purple i just saw the post above heh

Hey Bro.. I DO NOT want to say that The Star Berry Indica's will NEVER turn purple, Its just NOT teh case.. You will have that odd ball pheno that will turn purple every once in a while, But It is rare, Its weird, because The SBI takes on alot of properties from the Purple Berry.... The Stretch... The Structure of the plant is Purple Berry, and the density of the buds come from Purple Berry....But most of teh time, SBI will be green, there is a dark green and a light green pheno.....But other than that, It is a VERY stable strain....But yes, You can find purple phenos, Its just rare.....

IF anyone finds a purple Pheno of SBI, I would love to see some pics...They are rare, but the genetics are in there for it to happen....

And Actually the SBI male I used showed a little bit of purpling in the male flowers....So this generation more than other hve teh abiulity to comeout purple.....

Keep us all posted if anyone finds a purple Star Berry Indica...They ARE out there...Just luck of teh draw finding them....Consider them very special...

Hope I answered your question bro....

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Can you post a picture of the whole plant in both veg and flower? I`m looking for a good yielding plant that has some power of it`s own to use in a cross with some white fire for a good comercial crop. Thinking on using your starberry ,GWS,and/or deep chunk to cross with the White Fire OG Kush from OG Raskel for next year`s outdoor /Greenhouse grow. Thanks !

phenotyper

phenotyper

I am stoked to run this plant when I have the space. Sounds killer, as I told you over PM (hehe about PM, no pun intended).

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Can you post a picture of the whole plant in both veg and flower? I`m looking for a good yielding plant that has some power of it`s own to use in a cross with some white fire for a good comercial crop. Thinking on using your starberry ,GWS,and/or deep chunk to cross with the White Fire OG Kush from OG Raskel for next year`s outdoor /Greenhouse grow. Thanks !

Hey Mark,

Yeah man, Ill have to take some pics of my Star Berry Indicas in veg for you, as far as full plant shots in flower, I dont think I have any right now.... But I am growing about 50 of them right now, they are about 2 weeks old from seed....VERY vigorous...They grow fast and sturdy...Strong strain.

I can tell you that Star Berry Indica is probably my fastest and biggest plant in veg, if all where started at the same time, The SBI gets bigger than everything I have.. She is VERY sturdy, Very nice structure due to teh Purple Berry genetics I used to make SBI...

Also, SBI is VERY stable.... So anything you cross her with, aslong as that strain is stable they will come out fairly stable and should come together very well...

I honestly think chosing my Star Berry Indica to do a breeding project would be a great idea...She is a BEST....Grwos fast and flowers fast too, 8 weeks...Big yielder, extremell chunky nug, The SBI has nugs like Sensi Star bu the splant structure of Purple Berry, So it has alot more stretch so teh buds can get bigger and have more room to grow, versus Sensi Star is so compact.....

SBI is hardy, thick stems and easy to grow, Lots of vigour... I can post some 2 week veg shots for you and put them beside about 10 other strains planted from seed at teh same time and you can see how much bigger teh SBI's are than all teh other strains at the same age..

Thanks Mark.. Love your work man.. Just got a pack of your TOK seeds... I look forward to working with them too....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
I am stoked to run this plant when I have the space. Sounds killer, as I told you over PM (hehe about PM, no pun intended).

You know the deal man... As soon as you have room, Pop that pack and let the good times roll...I would love to get a few Star Berry Indica grow journals on here...I have lots of journals going on al over the place, but not many here...

I have quite a few Star Berry Indicas from seed growing right now, Ill start taking pics soon, They are about 2 weeks in veg.....

Keep us posted as to when you are going to pop that pack, and start your own grow show in a new thread, so it will be easy for everyone to follow...

Thanks man...I look forward to seeing what you can do....

pinbot

pinbot

this looks very intresting, wondering about this strains potency ?? thc : cbd ?

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
this looks very intresting, wondering about this strains potency ?? thc : cbd ?

Good question man.. I know SBI is pretty potent, but as far as Test Numbers, I have no clue, Nothing has been tested yet... SBI is a worked cross of Sensi Star and Blueberry Indica.... Both are pretty potent....

I would like to get all of my lines tested at some point, but have not done so yet...

O

Organicyumyum

Hey CannaVenture, is there any way you could post more pics of your Star Berry Indica? The links you originally posted don't work anymore. Just got this strain and would love to see some pics. Im super psyched about it! Love me some Sensi Star.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter

Yeah, Absolutely.... You will find a Purple Pheno in a pack..... The lime Green pheno is more dominate, but, The Purple Pheno pops up all the time.... You will find one, probably more...

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hey CannaVenture, is there any way you could post more pics of your Star Berry Indica? The links you originally posted don't work anymore. Just got this strain and would love to see some pics. Im super psyched about it! Love me some Sensi Star.

yeah bro...Sure man.. I have to get the pics off my old computer, but will do so....I also have a friend that took new pics, this last week of Star Berry indica his friend is running right now... They are Late Flower pics, and i will get those over here too man...

You will like The Star Berry indica.... Its very easy to grow... Good Resin Production... fast to Flower...potent... Has a Great taste/smell...and has pretty flowers.. Chunky, dense, lime green to Purple Colored nugs.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
yep i will bump this one too...i cant see any pics, says invalid o_O...anywho i been eye ballin this one for a min..pretty sure i told a buddy we needed to get this one in house..he just ran jbj :D

O

Organicyumyum

yep i will bump this one too...i cant see any pics, says invalid o_O...anywho i been eye ballin this one for a min..pretty sure i told a buddy we needed to get this one in house..he just ran jbj :D

the sensi star I ran from seed years back (same era Cannaventure's sensi star came from) was absolutely off the hook. super dank! im hoping the one he used in this cross shines through. I want that super potent fruit basket!

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
the sensi star I ran from seed years back (same era Cannaventure's sensi star came from) was absolutely off the hook. super dank! im hoping the one he used in this cross shines through. I want that super potent fruit basket!
that sesi star is a STAR..i rember back in the day looking at cannabis culture and the seed bank pics of her:)

Top Bottom