Star Dawg, Omrita RX3, Harlequin done right!

• Thread starter skywalkerOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
skywalkerOG

skywalkerOG

Hello :banana1sv6:

Thanks for stopping by. I'm doing some R&D on plants I've picked up all over northern and so cal trying to find the ones that offer tailored healing.

This is my first run with these girls so I don't know what to expect. What you can expect is weekly updates.

I'm keeping it simple with coco / perlite. With Jacks Hydro, Epsom Salts, and Cal-Nitrate for the nutes. So far they can't get enough and love it.

Get medicated, and follow along. Cross your joints we got a winner in here.

These were taken 5 days before the flip. They are now almost 14 days in. New picture update coming tomorrow!

:character0053:

staryoung.jpg
star1.jpg
starflip.jpg
omrita.jpg
omritarx3.jpg
group19.jpg
harlequin.jpg
Lacon1.jpg

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
nice pics! subscribed to the show. looking forward to seeing what you do. killer strains too.

tell us more about your room, lights c02 or not, etc?

love that fan :banana1sv6:

thanks for sharing

-lead

skywalkerOG

skywalkerOG

nice pics! subscribed to the show. looking forward to seeing what you do. killer strains too.

tell us more about your room, lights c02 or not, etc?

love that fan :banana1sv6:

thanks for sharing

-lead

these girls will be grown in a 5x5 grow lab w/ 600W HPS. No CO2, just fresh cool California mountain air. Transplanted them to 1 gallons during the transition. Omrita is the only thing eating everyday, everything else is eating every other. Almost time for 2 gallons.

B

BayouBud

Been curious about the Harlequin... Mind if I join the party? I love watching me some killer meds grow! Looks like you have a great start! Is that the 5x5 in the pic? Just curious, i run a couple 4x4's.
Be Kynd,
BAYOU

:dance

skywalkerOG

skywalkerOG

Here are some pictures of the girls as they are transitioning through flower.

Harlequin is growing like pre98 bubba. Jumps about 2 feet from flip.

Stardawg is sitting low.

Omrita is sitting low, but wide.

omrita1.jpg
zoom_h_rlequin_.jpg
zoom_0mrita_rx.jpg
stardawg1.jpg
omrita31.jpg
omrita2.jpg
omrita3.jpg
harlequin3.jpg
harlequin1.jpg
harlequin1.jpg
harleqin4.jpg
harleqin2.jpg
chemt-3.jpg

skywalkerOG

skywalkerOG

Started juicing the Omrita & Harlequin leaf w/ celery & apples. Tasted pretty good, like a standard vegetable juice. Can't believe I have thrown away so much leaf in my day. It appears you can use everything on these plants.

S

Sasha

Started juicing the Omrita & Harlequin leaf w/ celery & apples. Tasted pretty good, like a standard vegetable juice. Can't believe I have thrown away so much leaf in my day. It appears you can use everything on these plants.

wow thats awesome! where did you get the idea?

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
awsome run my dude, i have been up n down cali and have locked down the harly the sour tsunami, omrita ,and another gem that is on the hush hush, and am working on breeding the cbd's up

skywalkerOG

skywalkerOG

leafjuice.jpg
juice.jpg

I consume 6 grams of leaf put through a juice extractor a day. Also juice in some celery, apple, orange. Tastes like the plant you are juicing. Harlequin tastes amazing IMO. Omrita & Star Dawg are still bland.

One thing to note this early in flower. While picking leaves around day 10 my fingers began to get sticky with the Star Dawg. Harlequin & Omrita not so much.

Everything has finished through the transition, and is throwing off nice size dime size bud sites.

Transplanted into two gallons, and they are getting huge.

Krasi

Krasi

I saw that youtube movie too, it`s really healthy and multi purpose, you should mix it with fresh juiced fruit of your likings

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Very interesting video...Thanks for posting that up!!!

skywalkerOG

skywalkerOG

Those where taken 5 days ago, and since they have almost doubled. Smell is really starting to kick into gear. These two star dawgs came off a some what healthy mom. Since I've started new moms and not only did they clone very quick (7 days), they are keeping up with the Harlequin in my other flower room. You are going to be very pleased. Just keep the moms healthy.

They are ready to top after about 10 days, then let them ride it out in a solo cup for a few weeks. I think they need about a 3 week veg. What I love the most it hardly stretches at all, and is the most symmetrical plant I've ever grown. Looks like it's going to finish in 9 weeks, but red hairs are starting along side the Harlequin.

Top Bottom