Hello friends..

Heres My star Gazers but first some specs:

Grow area: 3x4
1000 HPS cooled
12 @ 1 gallon soil..( own mix )
Fox farm Nutes..but mostley Organic teas
temps 78-81
RH..35%..

I spin the containers 1/4 turn everyday and have a slight mite issue..But dont think it will get outta control. Although the pics tell the story..I have 6 containers in a clear long bin..I bottom water/feed..and will flush from the top..I stacked 4 milk crates on top another and 2 soda crates..this is so I no need bend so much..gonna remove the soda ones and lower light..next set pics should be better..and I will allways pull a few for Showcase..hehe....Hope everyone is doing well. And remember all suggestions are welcome...now lets get started

:movie....:passingjoint:

Star gazer  sog   22 days
Star gazer  sog   22 days 2
Star gazer  sog   22 days 3
Star gazer  sog   22 days 4
Star gazer  sog   22 days 5
Star gazer  sog   22 days 6
Star gazer  sog   22 days 7
Star gazer  sog   22 days 8
Star gazer  sog   22 days 9
Star gazer  sog   22 days 10
Star gazer  sog   22 days 11
Star gazer  sog   22 days 12
Star gazer  sog   22 days 13
M

Malachi

Looks good, I am a big fan of higher humidities though. I have found better growth rates at around 60-70%

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Looks good, I am a big fan of higher humidities though. I have found better growth rates at around 60-70%
Hello and thanks for stopping by..I too like to have a higher RH around 50-60% but is tough with this smaller room..I just put in a Humidifier see how it works..last night when lights on the RH was 45% and this is on low setting..will keep ya updated
What's your ph, what are u feeding

My ph is 6.8 ..I use fox farm nutes but mostly teas. I havent run much of this strain so still working the feeding out..dont wanna over due..no no..thanks for stopping by..hit and pass :passingjoint:

U

ukgirl420

:sign0005::tongueout:weed-sign::icon_animal26::anim_19::coffee:kiss

Z

zipflip

maaan, i have no idea where i am when i try figure my way round ya threads/GJ's. i mean i lose track wat goes on wit ya ladies in ya posts etc.
i thought you had to start seeds yet for ya show, 4u...? LOL
or am i even mroe confused tahn i think?

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

maaan, i have no idea where i am when i try figure my way round ya threads/GJ's. i mean i lose track wat goes on wit ya ladies in ya posts etc.
i thought you had to start seeds yet for ya show, 4u...? LOL
or am i even mroe confused tahn i think?

hey zip..:character0053: na your not confussed..I do a lot of stuff in the SHed as ya are finding out...This is Star Gazer all of them...The seed show is either Purple frosting or purpleStar..or maybe whiteFrosting..lol..oh did i tell ya Im doing 4 auto beans now too..just put in germ..doing those for me UKgirl..they will be in 2 gallon containers..maybe do a show IDK..lol..see how this one goes..okay take care buddy

Are those Dman and Fets stargazer's JK

Not sure my friend as These are clones I get from Portland...and I dont buy beans normaly and when i do I have my own network thanks for stopping in..Happy smokeing:passingjoint:

Z

zipflip

hey zip..:character0053: na your not confussed..I do a lot of stuff in the SHed as ya are finding out...This is Star Gazer all of them...The seed show is either Purple frosting or purpleStar..or maybe whiteFrosting..lol..oh did i tell ya Im doing 4 auto beans now too..just put in germ..doing those for me UKgirl..they will be in 2 gallon containers..maybe do a show IDK..lol..see how this one goes..okay take care buddy

:

:thinking um yeah, wat ou said. lol no im JP i gotcha, now... :giggle
betcha i forget still wats goin on next time i see a new thing on the forums from ya. hehe :anim_30:

you anxious bout tryin autos? or have you done autos before?

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

zip.....how the heck is ya?...no i aint grown autos befor..and sortta anxious..but dont understand them..the light cycle confuses me as i can enter the veg area anytime..and read they do better in 24hr lighting..idk we will see..Ill look at my beans tonight as its 24hrs at 7pm..Let me ask ya what RO system did ya get? where? and how often does the filter need changed..Im a get one soon..i have some prepaid water cards I wanna use up and would like this to be a summer project..do ya only use the RO for ya girls? thanks for stopping..

:passingjoint:

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

a few pics..Ill boost this strains nitro at the beging flower next run..I think it willl help her out a bit

take care:RastaBong:

P2160040
P2160041
P2180073
P2180075
P2180076
M

MojaveMama

Wow, way to go 4U! And those pictures---the flowering shots with the black background---totally YUMMY! What camera are you using? Color me impressed....

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Wow, way to go 4U! And those pictures---the flowering shots with the black background---totally YUMMY! What camera are you using? Color me impressed....

Thanks mojave for stoping in and saying wonderful things..I have a "fine pix1500 10x mega" from fuji..not the best but does do well at times..heres some more..but not very well..they are packing on the wieght now and rely smelling good..Im pleased with the way they are growing..looks like maybe an oz per plant..still have a few weeks to grow..until next time take care and be safe

:passingjoint:

DSCF6117
DSCF6118
DSCF6119
DSCF6120
DSCF6121
DSCF6122
DSCF6123
DSCF6124
DSCF6125
DSCF6129
winta

winta

your girls look rockin my dude! how tall were they when u flipped them?

Z

zipflip

dam tehy come far in jus the past couple weeks since i last checked in.

i have the same problem of mine startin to yellow botu same point yours are at, but i hesitate correctin it by givin extra N in fear for regrowth possibly.
i guess i never thoguht bout rampin it up when they're just enterin 12/12 for the first wek maybe. DOH! lol

B

been

I tried to correct an early-to-mid N deficiency and got foxtailing with a low yield anyway>>> cut em down early. :sad0047:

Top Bottom