star trek's final voyage

• Thread starter crossouttheiis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crossouttheiis

Here are the girls at just under three weeks into flower. This is the final run. I can't afford to keep running this strain, but it was the only thing I had and needed to flower the last remaining ones. Next run will be some white widow and medijauna. Following that it will be either sour bubble or bogbubble that I was given. Anyhow....

I flipped them a little too small... as there is pretty much no stretch with this strain. The plant on the left has been a runt and given me problems all along. These were in a vert. set up, but I could not justify keeping 5k watts on them with how they were looking.

Nutes:
canna base
zone
down under hf
bud blood
big bud
over drive

went with the adjust a wing based on jacks reccomendation and this looks good. I popped a rivet out putting together the first hood so I took it back to the hydro store and they replaced it without a question. I am also running co2 with a titan regulator and a cap ppm-4. I was on a budget but it should do the trick!

The last thing I want to do before pictures is thank rollin.... or sofaking for hooking up the systems. Without that I would still be in a diy. Now I have 24 buckets to mess with when I get enough cards.

http://i298.invalid.com/albums/mm275/cruzma1/Mobile%20Uploads/27.jpg

any questions comments concerns, fire away!

C

crossouttheiis

Where are you posting your shit? I would love to see something. Didn't know I had to gain your approval asshat

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Snap! I'm ready for another show and excited to see you Mash Up the UC... :cool

C

crossouttheiis

This kid stops posting less than halfway through his grow.... at least im making an honest attempt and helping out people in need. I donate all the plants aside for my own medical card to the patients without charging them a dime, dipshit you doing that for anyone? I bet not. Have a nice day and don't bother posting in my threads greenthumbnewb.

S

SofaKingHigh

I'm hoping to see you kill it with those systems and make me regret letting them go. Good luck and fuck the haters.

C

crossouttheiis

I'm hoping to see you kill it with those systems and make me regret letting them go. Good luck and fuck the haters.

Im gonna try. This strain sucks, hence the last run. Its dank, but doesnt yield... soil coco hydro uc outdoor you name it. Biggest plant I seen didnt even hit the pound mark and these guys I know have been growing for years. I have some other plants in soil for the other eight i had already started, but I have some veggin to run a twelve site and hopefully after that two more to run 24. I don't mind helping out because I am friends with all my patients and all of them have legit causes.... ms glaucoma etc... I know this won't be a killer run just for the size of the plants, but next run IM for sure gonna kill it.

sub'd for sure

just in time. got a seat in the front row.

I am a methodical person and try and nail down all the details. hell i know how many ml of part a and b, zone, along with whatever additive I am running to bump up my ppm by 50... if that makes my threads boring idgaf.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Hes fucking with you
At least youll be able to have some meds while you wait for your good genes to blow up
Keep it up
BG

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
second row...

:(

Hehe, This should be good.

B

Baddog

I'll Sub in if you dont mind! Looks like a good show! Cant wait to see make sofa regret it lol!

C

crossouttheiis

Hes fucking with you
At least youll be able to have some meds while you wait for your good genes to blow up
Keep it up
BG

if thats the case then my bad. Im a level headed person til someone talks shit, about me my family or friends and all I see is red.

They are really good meds just not the ones im looking for. I wish I had the UC a bit earlier. I just got some pictures from loverocketeer of two weeks with the strains he gave me in veg. Girls look good already.

Thanks everyone else though. Im not going to be back at my spot until the 15 now. I will snap some more pictures then. I have a question for you. I have never owned a digital camera. the only one I have is an 8mp one on my phone. What setting should I set it at to get better pictures?

C

crossouttheiis

damn airport security confiscated my shit out of my bag, but didn't tag it or hold me for my flight. I am guessing it was someone with sticky fingers. Oh well I didn't have the proper paper work when I arrived in california. I have been grumpier than usual. Ill apologize for being snappy

G

grow_dat_nasty

Things look great bro, so do you not like that strain cause it yeilds way to loo or why, what ate the yeilds like in the UC. And got love the haterz lol its always the ones that can't do it there selves lol we all seen his thread already, I waisted my time reading it, I hate how people stop posting cause there embarresed of saying they failed lol all the journals including his are the threads that suck lol you shouldnt start a grow journal if your not willing to share the bad as well as the good. Good luck bro ill be tuning in for sure.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Hope all is well

Looking forward to following your grow

mal

C

crossouttheiis

Things look great bro, so do you not like that strain cause it yeilds way to loo or why, what ate the yeilds like in the UC. And got love the haterz lol its always the ones that can't do it there selves lol we all seen his thread already, I waisted my time reading it, I hate how people stop posting cause there embarresed of saying they failed lol all the journals including his are the threads that suck lol you shouldnt start a grow journal if your not willing to share the bad as well as the good. Good luck bro ill be tuning in for sure.

Well the yields are just too low. The product is A+ quality, fruity stinky alright sized nugs. I had a nine site evo xxl with 10600 watts and only pulled a half pound plants. If you look a few pages back I have a grow log of that. Split with my partner... was running 50 inch centers with these and 5k but I couldn't justify using all that electricity for these girls. Last grow we cropped about five pounds had to have been my worst grow ever lol even compared to my first grow. Like double d has said its all about genetics. Im just trying to find the right ones to kill it in these systems. Only had one plant I've taken out not due to rot but mites had affected her growth and was behind the other ones by weeks. She also takes about nine weeks to flower. Patients love it but im sure I can find something else that does a bit better yield wise. By the way you're killin it in your set up keep up the great work.

C

crossouttheiis

Also my water isn't coming out clear a bit discolored, but only at 10ppm should I use my to setup on it?

C

crossouttheiis

alright so I am back from my trip...actually been two days now. I killed two plants.... haha it got a little too warm I guess. Two of the plants are healthy. Whatever I'll deal with it. If i wasn't high I would probably be pissed, but thats life. So anyhow Im pulling the plants out. Going to pick up 12 plants from a friend and start all over sealed and dialed. No more fucking around or trips. This next round needs to go off without a hitch.

On a side note. I made some cool coils for my buddy! I am going to be doing it the same way....and save a shit ton of money!

http://i298.invalid.com/albums/mm275/cruzma1/Mobile%20Uploads/53.jpg

http://i298.invalid.com/albums/mm275/cruzma1/Mobile%20Uploads/56.jpg

R

RMCG

Tube benders work pretty good too!

But if you can bend SS with your hands, save the few bucks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom