• Start date
  • Tagged users None
mack 10

mack 10

Starberry and sour star
Starberry and sour star 2
Starberry and sour star 3
Ola farmers:)
Been getting busy with some of Hortilab's new gear.
Here's some pic's,first off a groupshot of the sourstar and starberry about a week old.then a Starberry seedling(round pot's). the next pic show's a couple of sourstars.(square pots)Just starting their veg cycle.
They look like some stocky indica soliders, getting ready to do battle...well flower,lol
mack.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
View attachment 288572View attachment 288573View attachment 288575 Ola farmers:)
Been getting busy with some of Hortilab's new gear.
Here's some pic's,first off a groupshot of the sourstar and starberry about a week old.then a Starberry seedling(round pot's). the next pic show's a couple of sourstars.(square pots)Just starting their veg cycle.
They look like some stocky indica soliders, getting ready to do battle...well flower,lol
mack.
What up mack! Good luck with the grow homie!;)

mack 10

mack 10

Thank's Budmunch and red x.
Been after the elusive starbud for a while, the added blueberry and ecsd v3
males can only add to the party:)
more next week...
mack.

mack 10

mack 10

Also put 5 sour Joker's in to germ but only one has made it to the surface.Pic's of that and my StarBerry's,which are super vigourous with big phat indica leaf's. i cant wait to flower these out!
@ hortilab, Do the Sour star and joker's stretch more than the starberry? (might give the starberry an extra week of veg? ummm.
mack

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them Starberry r looking good, Mack. I can't wait to get them beans. Best of luck with ur grow.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Great looking baby, bro. She's gonna be a beauty in a few months. I just got my beans 2day. I cant wait to run them in the Funk Lab. Keep up the good work, Mack.

mack 10

mack 10

Just been flipped 12/12.These Starberry's are great plants to grow,very hardy.some have 10 or 11 finger leafs, i can only imagine the buds... Also these things stink already! sour skunkyness fill's the room,just from brushing by the plants, in veg!:) Great work Hortilab!
mack.

blazer

blazer

Nice mack fun should start in a couple weeks def will be peepin in on theese good luck bro!

mack 10

mack 10

100 7634
Thanks Budmunch,
So for todays update we will start with the Sour Star.(both these pic's are SS#2, holla!
100 7632

Latest posts

Top Bottom