Starbud 60 days in flower.....

• Thread starter Budzillah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I wish i could of had your luck hommie I dnt know maybe i got a bad pack or smething either way its good to see some one who ended up with some fire starbud

HortiLab

HortiLab

Thanks for the great genetics Hortilab. This is one of the whitest strains I have grown. It is a must have strain. Get them if you still can!View attachment 212905 View attachment 212906 View attachment 2909View attachment 212909

Once again very nice "StarBud" pics Bud~! Excellent work! You are definitely doing us proud! Looking forward to your "StarBud" BHO pics...

@ProdigyGrower: Sorry to hear about your very bad germ rate. Please contact us via pm and we will make up for this ;)

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Once again very nice "StarBud" pics Bud~! Excellent work! You are definitely doing us proud! Looking forward to your "StarBud" BHO pics...

@ProdigyGrower: Sorry to hear about your very bad germ rate. Please contact us via pm and we will make up for this ;)
awesome thanks hommie.

soserthc1

soserthc1

hortilab........respect - way to stand behind your product. starbud.... is an awesome find.... good work...

Budzillah

Budzillah

Rabbit^^ Very stinky! A nug of the Star smells the room up with a skunky, dank smell.

Fishwhistle^^ She is a great producer. I would classify it as a moderate to heavy producer depending on the growers skill level. After clones are rooted I veg for about a month. This gives me 4-6oz a plant.

Hortilab^^ Thanks again! Proud to do your strain some justice. Will have pics of bho in the next day or so.

catdaddy

catdaddy

beautiful girl, you did her right. im just a rookie but even i can see the quality in her and your grow skills, such a beautiful combo. .
when these are back on the shelves i will be definitely picking some up. thanks for sharing

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Yep. Really Nice work Bud and Horti!
Those buds are Beautiful

Budzillah

Budzillah

Ready to be put away for the curing process....
2012 05 09 22 18 48 628
2012 05 09 22 16 21 246

Urban

Urban

wow realy nice pics
starbud is one of my favorit in my tent, i love it :)

good job keep it up

greetz

Budzillah

Budzillah

Final pic! Three cans of butane netted me 7.6g's. Starbud BHO dry and ready for consumption. Thanks everybody for your interest in my post. Many more to come.......
2012 05 10 18 41 57 739

Budzillah

Budzillah

Dnt know? Just fill the tube and shoot away. I go by butane because thats what cost me money. The green is practically free and always available. Butane cost keep going up due to shipping.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

absolutely beautiful bro......those are some amazing shots great work looking forward to seeing some more stuff from you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom