StarBud Myth?

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Karma Genetics

I smoked the starbud a few times, Its The Bomb no doubt about it.

HortiLab is a very treu serius breeder, not cutting any corners like a lot do these days.

Respect bro for keeping it REAL.

T

TacomaComa

HortiLab is a very treu serius breeder, not cutting any corners like a lot do these days.

Makes me want these beans even more now!

Any info when these will be avaible yet HortiLab?

HortiLab

HortiLab

Thanks for the kind words Karma~, I can only say the same about you! Everything I have seen from the KG stable has been very impressive!

Makes me want these beans even more now!

Any info when these will be avaible yet HortiLab?

Yes TC, S1 seeds of the award winning "StarBud"clone, will be mailed to the Farm next week! :big_boss:

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
How much for a pack Hortilab?

And thank you for putting these out!

Im hoping there will be enough to go around.

~Lem

HortiLab

HortiLab

This will be a limited release. All packs will be BIN´s and go for 65 Euro per 5 fem seeds.

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

Shh... Camping is funner without the loud crouds ya know? :P

B

blaze 1

Yeah buddy I'm pumped just got my starbud s1 and super sour skunk can't wait to run some hortilab dank

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

its on the tude now. just grabbed me a pack and u get a free tee.

B

biggs

its on the tude now. just grabbed me a pack and u get a free tee.

congratulations. bro you must be really fucking happy, this is the 3rd post i read saying you scored a pack, lol. make sure you post up some pics when you get them started.

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

happy as a fag in a dick tree. found out it was on thcbay at first then saw it was gone, quickly new tabbed to tude and bought it right away. i used to camp for kicks, now i online camp for beans lol.

congratulations. bro you must be really fucking happy, this is the 3rd post i read saying you scored a pack, lol. make sure you post up some pics when you get them started.

HortiLab

HortiLab

when was the starbud in the thc bay?

Hi audius, StarBud was not dropped @ THCBay, yet. Still waiting for the parcel to show up.

Congrats Funtcas3! Looking forward to see some StarBud" pics, too...keep us updated!

audius

audius

Hi audius, StarBud was not dropped @ THCBay, yet. Still waiting for the parcel to show up.

praise jah. i was kicking myself for missing those:sweating i got my cash now & im camping.:banana1sv6:

Top Bottom