• Start date
  • Tagged users None
neck

neck

Stardawg  4 and 5
Stardawg  4 and 5 2

Stardawg  4 and 5 3
Stardawg  4 and 5 4

this is my first run with these...gripped the beans up a short while ago and have finally got around to testing some out. i.ll update in a few days and i.ll try to button down some smells. wish me luck.

over and out.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Keep bringin the heat neck, lookin stellar bro! Peace to ya! Motiv

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Purrdy looking bitches you got their Neck. Hope they reek like some 91! I need to get me another pack just as a back up.

neck

neck

i dont think #5 will be gettin another run...its HUGE and all, but seems to be lacking in smell and resin coverage. heres a pic of #4...it will DEF be getting run again...it smells like some crazy chem funk...i can not wait to smoke it.

IMG 3607

kendog000

kendog000

Looking pretty ritcheous Neck, i had a killer pheno of the SD, great yield, crazy ass frost and stank up the whole joint. Even a big ass carbon scrubber just didnt keep up with it. One of the reasons i dont run it anymore. She also seriously likes her Ca/Mg, mine was suckin it up at 15ml per gallon and i kept her that way to the end of week 5, and was still showing def by week 7. Number 4 is looking stellar for sure

Ken

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
DSC 4226
awesome grow Neck! How long did you run your 2 phenos? I just popped my stardawgs and I think I have your no. 4 pheno. Mine after cure smells like straight cheese and gasoline. this pic is a tester that started 8 inches and finished at 30 inches. like you I can' t wait to run it again.

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

i just hit flower on 5 star dogs, i cracked 5 seeds all 5 females i'm really bummed i was really hoping for a male.

Top Bottom