Stardawg F2 Project

• Thread starter ElManiaco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ElManiaco

ElManiaco

So I've chucked pollen directly onto this female from 3 diff males that all had great traits & that undeniable chem stank... 1 male was short & stout with very large indy fans on him... Looked killer!
These f2's are persy beans to look thru for wider selections.
Here's the momma :)
Stardawg f2 project

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

Thanks y'all! I'm stoked for these projects I got going atm...

Stardawg f2
Fire Alien Romulan f2

I'll start another thread for the FAR's when they go into flower... They have a good variety in those as well.
The Stardawg f2 project is a 2 part project... This one and the one to follow... It'll be a pack when all said & done.. That way I got it narrowed down to batch # if & when i need to research.
@manicgrower I know there's many keepers in these f1's so a wider gene pool will prove many more I hope ;)

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

interesting thread you got going here em
i'm playing with some also from the summer 2012 drop at dj's that had the purp trait male
kate upton cut? i don't get that...naomi campbell or tyra banks cut maybe...but kate upton?
anyhow.. these beans test real nice so you are playing with some great stock

fwiw

symbiote420

symbiote420

I grew out some of @Sunbrrrn F2s he made with his frosty stud "the Dude" and a purple female from that drop .....found five girls outta seven beans popped and all were worthy of keeping!! Good luck on the projects @ElManiaco, as you can see we all could use a little more Stardawg around here lol

The Kate Upton cut was found by @Green Dot, it's from the "purple traits" drop too! LOL yo wobb Tyra & Naomi are models from my era ....right now Katie is that deal!

JAWS

JAWS

Thanks y'all! I'm stoked for these projects I got going atm...

Stardawg f2
Fire Alien Romulan f2

I'll start another thread for the FAR's when they go into flower... They have a good variety in those as well.
The Stardawg f2 project is a 2 part project... This one and the one to follow... It'll be a pack when all said & done.. That way I got it narrowed down to batch # if & when i need to research.
@manicgrower I know there's many keepers in these f1's so a wider gene pool will prove many more I hope ;)

now your on the right path my brother.

onward homie;):)

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

Need a tester for some of them been after stardawg for.a while hard one to find
I would bro but as per site policy, I'm not able to bcuz I'm not a site breeder for this site or for any site for that matter.
I'm by no means greedy bro, it's just my hands are tied on this matter. This is just for personal use.
UNLESS a mod/admin says it's cool, then it would be awesome :)
But as far as I know/remember, it's not allowed. I for one know how difficult it is to find these genetics... It took me forever & luckily by some amazing miracle, a canna brother of ours happened to have 1 to spare... I hope I can one day share these here with anyone ;)

JAWS

JAWS

I would bro but as per site policy, I'm not able to bcuz I'm not a site breeder for this site or for any site for that matter.
I'm by no means greedy bro, it's just my hands are tied on this matter. This is just for personal use.
UNLESS a mod/admin says it's cool, then it would be awesome :)
But as far as I know/remember, it's not allowed. I for one know how difficult it is to find these genetics... It took me forever & luckily by some amazing miracle, a canna brother of ours happened to have 1 to spare... I hope I can one day share these here with anyone ;)

awesome statement and way to be brother!!

much respect;)

PI3 BR3AD

PI3 BR3AD

Good luck on those. The guava pheno I smoked years ago became my favorite smoke of all time. I'm still lookin for that girl.

Top Bottom