Stardawg Hybrids

• Thread starter AlaskanGrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

Here's a soil run of the lemon fizz x stardawg! So yummy tasty. Everyone loves this high! More sativa dominant smoke... heart racing high for 20 min then leaves ya with a very happy, enjoyable time! Very stinky though!
Puka :)

B

Burned Haze

Man I would love for a re-release of their whole stardom line, If i could I would germ/use em all!

Panacea79

Panacea79

well I got some bad news.... Im pretty sure at this point I have a few hermaphodite in the stardawg crosses... here are a few pics... these are clones from some of the mothers I had from seed.. really a bummer.. I have still been trying to convince my self that they are preflower but at this point I dont think so... ther are branches on one side of the plant that are all female signs and other branchs that are both male and female characteristics... let me know what you guys think...
View attachment 522417
View attachment 522416View attachment 522418
Yep. Looks like bananas to me.....happened to my Auto OG Kush as well. I think it happened when/because my MAIN light blew and was down for bout 2-3 days and the lighting stress caused it to try and procreate by itself. Sorry bro. But I mam. I just cut that branch/bud off and the rest of the plant was fine. I DID miss one or two and embed up with some seeds...still have them. Does anyone know if they produce FEMALES song as they came from auto seeds originall?????

G u

G u

Here's a soil run of the lemon fizz x stardawg! So yummy tasty. Everyone loves this high! More sativa dominant smoke... heart racing high for 20 min then leaves ya with a very happy, enjoyable time! Very stinky though!
Those turned out really well, thanks for the photos! You killed it!
Man I would love for a re-release of their whole stardom line, If i could I would germ/use em all!
Restock coming in a few weeks, seeds are maturing now

Latest posts

Top Bottom