stardawg illuminati ?

• Thread starter coco grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

coco grower

hi guys does anybody have info on this cut,it's origin and age?

thanks

C

coco grower

thanks logic I know that part but I was more referring to the cut itself the illuminati cut

when did this cut surface?

I've seen somewhere that it's jj's cut but reading here he uses the Corey cut
so was just trying to find out correct information on the illuminati cut
thanks

C

coco grower

ok after looking here more jj renamed a cut and called it the Corey

the Corey was used in the ix

was it once called the illuminati?

thanks

hotRod

hotRod

never heard of illuminati cut.

but there is illuminati seed company

B

bckwht

i know what your talking about..the illuminati cut is pictured in the "stardawg keepers" thread (something like that)..someone posted a pic of the stardawg keeper they got out of there pack from topdawg..the guy called his cut the illuminati cut and thats the only thing ive ever seen or heard about it so i figure its just a personal cut and may not be found in any crosses..could be wrong but thats my best guess

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/star-dawg-keepers.37238/

post #4 is the illuminati cut i believe

C

coco grower

ok Ive been told its from original pre release testers so we're talking before the first seedbay release in 2008

maybe jj knows more

thanks

Dynamite

Dynamite

I dubbed it the "Illuminati cut" ~ aka NagChampa Kush << was dubbed that from GTD , but it honestly does not have much relation if any to Kush , and it's does not smell like nagchampa

so where it came from before it was dubbed anything seems to be soOO closely guarded as not to let the hype spin it outta control , and just let the weed speak for itself

e4ian

e4ian

^ that's Exactly what I've Heard bro. N kudos

Ive just got hold of this :smoke: All jiggy :-D
Heard it's some peoples all time favorite smoke (^) also heard "nag champa/illuminati "is better than KyleKushmans ;-)

Yr ltr but so... :-D. GG#4 anybody got that? Heard tremendous things about "the glue"
(Stronger than Chemdog D)etc

Last edited:
Dynamite

Dynamite

^ that's Exactly what I've Heard bro. N kudos

Ive just got hold of this :smoke: All jiggy :-D
Heard it's some peoples all time favorite smoke (^) also heard "nag champa/illuminati "is better than KyleKushmans ;-)

Yr ltr but so... :-D. GG#4 anybody got that? Heard tremendous things about "the glue"
(Stronger than Chemdog D)etc

havent seen the gg4 myself yet , but stronger then the D , I highly doubt it .. there is 2 legit cuts of the D , one being that insane potent one

true grit

true grit

I dubbed it the "Illuminati cut" ~ aka NagChampa Kush << was dubbed that from GTD , but it honestly does not have much relation if any to Kush , and it's does not smell like nagchampa
f

Ha thats great wondered if it smelled like nag champa because any people who smoked mine said it tasted like that cut...and mine aint no where near nag champa!! lol.

R

red x

havent seen the gg4 myself yet , but stronger then the D , I highly doubt it .. there is 2 legit cuts of the D , one being that insane potent one
Smoked both and gg is stronger than the d
Stardog is stronger than the d
My luci is stronger than the d
Peace
Ez

Dynamite

Dynamite

Smoked both and gg is stronger than the d
Stardog is stronger than the d
My luci is stronger than the d
Peace
Ez

you didnt have the real D , or the one I consider the real one. the nanner monster , but no matter what never makes a seed Chemdog D .. that shit is the most potent of them all when grown out proper , and has more of that garlic , onion , smells like you just scratched your sweaty ass smell then any of them

e4ian

e4ian

Chemdog D produces a tye-dye effect on some leaves when a little unhappy.
100% meaty BBQ luv the stuff

Beefburger IMO ;)

Chemdog's Sister like chem4d has lots of meaty taste/smell but not the Strenth of Chemdog D
I.e Pollaxing bodystone..
Ogkush poison is stronger for sure but I'd pic the D Anyday

Yet to try fire og ! :woot:

Last edited:
R

red x

you didnt have the real D , or the one I consider the real one. the nanner monster , but no matter what never makes a seed Chemdog D .. that shit is the most potent of them all when grown out proper , and has more of that garlic , onion , smells like you just scratched your sweaty ass smell then any of them
Your nuts
I have the only d
There is one and you don't know what your talking about
Have you tried the glue I doubt it
I know you haven't tried my luci
You don't even know me and think you can get away with statements like that
Ez

G

gooey

Ok ill jump in since yall are talking on stuff ive done alot of homework on. Stardawg illuminati is one of the best cuts of stardawg going. Loudest, Fuel and funk smell of any diesel or chem. I think of it as the best of all the chem/diesels in one. The Chemdog D is some loud ass onion,meat and dirty gym socks which is super potent, sledgehammer effect. GG#4 is, as red x said, deff as strong if not stronger than the D. The GG#4 has a more even all around effect profile compared to forhead smashed with the Chemdog D. I would go ahead and say the illuminati cut is as strong as both as well. Honestly tho this shit is not that simple, what may tweak me out may bore you or what makes me speedy may slow you down etc. Cant forget this involves individual chemistry. If you got any of the REAL cuts mentioned in here your doing alright. What up dynamite, hope your back to 2per. stay up everyone, puff puff pass

Dynamite

Dynamite

Your nuts
I have the only d
There is one and you don't know what your talking about
Have you tried the glue I doubt it
I know you haven't tried my luci
You don't even know me and think you can get away with statements like that
Ez
i was only comparing to the stardawg , dont know anything about the other 2 .. and i dont think , i know i can get away with statement like that , thats my opinion

comparing weed i grew , to weed i grew .. get over yourself .. no one person is the authority on whats danker then this or that .. im happy you dont agree with me , fuck if everyone agreed on everything forums would not exist , just be one single how to guide on this shit

Last edited:
e4ian

e4ian

^yep your right bro..(opinions Vary)And I'm happy to read your comments about the "illuminati" Stardog Gooey :)! I'm yet to grow this Beast but looking fwd to doing so for sure.
The above pic is from another Forum and tbh (being a "illuminati" Stardog Noob!) I'd not believed from other pics the yield was Quite so Good!
The Comments from one dude were :
"I've had the illuminati and the kyle kushman stardawgs for a while. many say the kk is the better one. the kyle kushman sd has a better structure.
mind all the stardawgs ive seen look pretty good though."
Another's was:
"I've smoked both and for me the KK was better in smell, flavor, and potency."
Then the guy who's picture that is^ Of the nag champa/illuminati says "I seen ****'s comments I think he must of BANGED his head! ".
Lol
Previous pics of the illuminati I've seen look like this:

Last edited:
Top Bottom