....Stardawg IX....

• Thread starter ask420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

ask420

Just reading the description and lineage of this strain, and i have to say that it sounds like pure fire. just wondering if anyone can give any info on it. yield, taste, flwr time, etc. How is it compared to dud.

post pix if you got'em

F

fourleggdf4rmer

if i may...chem dawg 4 x tres dawg...im wondering how this cross will be handled in the future? IE. BX, IX , isolating a certain pheno. just curious and will remove ? if out of place.

M

MOneY

i have em growing now....trying to work the whole picture thing out,im not a comp.person so bare with me.....these grow hard and fast...nice nodage....they all smell like mom..most more pungent thou....i got a nice krinkly sativa type dom stardawgIx...that reeeeek's of d.....but all these are well worth their price....i PROMIss you will pleased to the fulles't degree.....lemme do some picture resizing....

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
i have em growing now....trying to work the whole picture thing out,im not a comp.person so bare with me.....these grow hard and fast...nice nodage....they all smell like mom..most more pungent thou....i got a nice krinkly sativa type dom stardawgIx...that reeeeek's of d.....but all these are well worth their price....i PROMIss you will pleased to the fulles't degree.....lemme do some picture resizing....

PIC WHORE HERE MONEY.. Lets see them bitches
:passingjoint:

GTD

H

herijuana

Premium Member
Supporter
i'm have some also but looks like i have about 5 ladies. still small though.

F

fourleggdf4rmer

ive decided if im going to buy chems ill buyem through top dawg. really interested in this stardawg IX

M

MOneY

im still working on resizing....4lf grab these...there is clearly plenty of chem genetic's in these..i think i may have a hard choice deciding which/ones i will keep...i have a nice sativaish pheno,that i know for a fact,,she will be a tric laden!...

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

What's the flowering time with these? Definatly tempted by these:character0053:

N

n0dn4rb

not the best pics but should do the trick....

be back with more details....

StarDawgIX 5
StarDawgIX
StarDawgIX 2
StarDawgIX 3
StarDawgIX 4
wonka

wonka

looking sticky icky for sure.... how she smelling??? what did you grow her in and what kind of light you give your lady.... hope ya put some cured shots and a smoke report up when she is done....:animbong:

G

greenlife

n0dn4rb, those are looking good for sure. They are looking just like a Chemdog #4 I've had the pleasure of growing before.

How are the smells? What kind of smells is she putting out?

H

HeavySmoker420

i too am interested in the smell factor? i like to be stealth as possible.

N

n0dn4rb

thanks everyone for the kind words....

i just took her out to flush her as she just hit 7wks this past weekend and finally got a chance to smell her, over built my carbon scrubber for my setup so no smells....

she has a very deep diesel smell to her which is to be expected due to the parents used but with a slight earthy tone...the next 2wks should really bring the smell out but over all I don't think she is to much of a stinker...

im running her in a 3gal MaxiPot with B'Cuzz Hydro Mix amended with a little bit of Ocean Forrest, EWC and Perlite...fed with FF Nutes with added Liquid Karma, Silica Blast, Vegan Tea, Hygrozyme and Cal-Mag.....

diy tent with a Magnum XXXL 6" aircooled hood with a 1k HPS Hortilux bulb that is shared with 12 other ladies....

i would say with the right scrubbers/o-zone gene's that smell shouldn't be a factor but I poped 3 beans from my pack and got 2 females so I have one more to run plus the whole pack so be on the look out here for other pheno's I come across....may pick up another pack or two looking for a good momma...

Top Bottom