Stardawg & Onycd

• Thread starter rowzzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

@Tnelz got any pix of your onycd pheno?
I sure do bro. Here are a couple. All pics are from my cell so please excuse the quality and I can never seem
20150702 220536
20150630 135700
to fix the wash out from the flash.

Tnelz

Tnelz

@true grit I've got more but I'm at work. Phone is being a pita.lol. I'll get some dried and cured shots up once I'm home.

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

Tnelz, amazing photos.

These strains are 1 and 2 on my to do list, yet I don't hold out much hope for acquiring any.

Anyway, I've now got to get a towel and clean the drool off my keyboard. No matter how hard I try I cannot remove the buds from my screen. Dammit.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Thanks brother. Still need to get some Stardawg pics up. Lol. But both are some of the best plants I have.

hotRod

hotRod

onycd is super dank!!!

Tnelz how many days does your pheno finish at??
Does it purple at all?? Give us a taste review!! I know the d2 that bull trout has
Is pure Diesel chem funk!! Flavor coats your mouth for close to an hour after smoking!!!

Bull trout that D2 looks so yummy! Chunky, dense, dank goodness!!!
I can't wait to fire it up!!

Tnelz

Tnelz

onycd is super dank!!!

Tnelz how many days does your pheno finish at??
Does it purple at all?? Give us a taste review!! I know the d2 that bull trout has
Is pure Diesel chem funk!! Flavor coats your mouth for close to an hour after smoking!!!

Bull trout that D2 looks so yummy! Chunky, dense, dank goodness!!!
I can't wait to fire it up!!
I took mine to 63 days. She could've gone a bit further for sure. Not much though. Her taste and smell are disel dominant. Very fuel in both categories. No sour to speak of but def overpowering disel. And yes she purped up a bit but not a ton. If I took her a few more days she would've shown more color. Overall I was very happy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom