Stardawg @ pnc

• Thread starter diego214
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

diego214

Does anyone know which pheno of stardawg that APE at PNC is passing around?? i picked up 3 teens recently and they're vegging now, getting ready to take cuttings and put them in their new home. I actually had never heard of this strain before, but the guys at PNC really pushed it on me and after coming home and doing some research glad they did....looks like straight fire!!! Im a big fan of anything chem related, currently running the 91 chem in which i got cuttings off a mom that was over 10 years old but it looks like this stardawg will blow my 91 out of the water...any info would be appreciated.

N

NorCalD9

can i just ask what cut of 91 chem you say you are running for the last 10 years???

Thanks, Peace
D9

D

diego214

i've only been running the 91 for about a year now...my good friend and amazing grower has had the mom since around '02 and he obtained that cutting from his cousin who lives outside the bay area...its the only cutting of the 91 that ive grown and its straight fire

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

i am not sure what phenoe that is either but i do believe it is from somone local in sd who bought some packs.i think one of the guy's is on another website i?mag so you might want to check out there not possitive but i think he might be on there

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

What ever pheno it is , its bad ass. I finished one off a few months ago , picked it up when they were in longbeach ....has the double verragated leaves like the #5 pheno ,finishes fast , and has one of the most amazing tastes and aromas I've ever had ! .

I think its similar to the nag champa pheno GTD raves about.

hope this helps, Im revegging mine, and its staying around for a LONG time :)

D

diego214

when u say fast finisher how long did u take it??? i take all my chem strains about 70 days then another 5 days to flush....i was palnnign on taking this about 75 as well, and the guys at pnc seemed to agree....were u much shorter??

G

grimreaper

Looks great bro

Them Stardawgs look great, Just got my pack the other day. Hope they look half as good.:smiley_joint:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
i've only been running the 91 for about a year now...my good friend and amazing grower has had the mom since around '02 and he obtained that cutting from his cousin who lives outside the bay area...its the only cutting of the 91 that ive grown and its straight fire

Do you have any pictures:)

What ever pheno it is , its bad ass. I finished one off a few months ago , picked it up when they were in longbeach ....has the double verragated leaves like the #5 pheno ,finishes fast , and has one of the most amazing tastes and aromas I've ever had ! .

I think its similar to the nag champa pheno GTD raves about.

hope this helps, Im revegging mine, and its staying around for a LONG time :)

Its not the same stardawg as mine<<>>the cut I have is not available at dispensaries:lock:
Regardless stardawg is diggity dank

gtd:passingjoint:

G

grenbone

Guava, Corey Haime, #5, Nag-champa. Seems like there have been a lot of keeper phenos found in the star dawg packs. I wonder what the chances are of finding one of these phenos or a another new killer pheno in the un-popped packs of Star Dawg?

Illmind

Illmind

ya id say the chances are great stardawg still some of the best beans i've ever ran as far as finding a keeper pheno that will hang with todays best. i'd love to see this clone, breederbrad also has an amazing clip too.

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

Ill post up some pics as i get some further in to vedge .

D

diego214

Do you have any pictures:)

Its not the same stardawg as mine<<>>the cut I have is not available at dispensaries:lock:
Regardless stardawg is diggity dank

gtd:passingjoint:

I dont have any on my computer....just put a few into flower today after a 4 week veg. Ill snap some pics and post when i go there next

true grit

true grit

I agree, lots of keepers... culled one with some nans, but this one looks hella promising...pics are at 5-6wks...

DSCN2167
D

diego214

looks beautiful!! can't wait till these bad boys are big enough to go into their new home

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
True Grit, That looks amazing! Wow! Nice plant! Please keep us updated with pictures. DANK! Thank you for showing us! monkey5

Top Bottom