• Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rabbi

Stardawg THC Farmer Smoke Report

INFO
Tester Name : Rabbi
Grower: GTD
Strain : Stardawg (Chemdog #4 x Tresdawg)
Method Smoked : Glass and papers

APPEARANCE

Oct_6_006.jpg

Stardawg_dried_nug_003.jpg

Stardawg_dried_nug_007.jpg

Stardawg_dried_nug_001.jpg

Stardawg_dried_nug_008.jpg

SMELL

If you got a bag in you pocket EVERYONE will know! if you got a hit in your lungs, your fucked,no hiding or talking you way out. So strong; best to change your cloths before going back to work.

Dominant smell of bud :Chem /Funky Diesel/ Skunky funk
Associated smells of bud : astringent

TASTE

Dominant flavour :many chemical compounds
Associated flavours : Chemdog #4 coats your tongue and nose last for minutes

Harsh/smoothness : 10 exhaled thru nose tingles from sinus to nostril (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? : yes/no No, another super flush!

BUZZ

Profile :30% head 70% body However the head is extreamly heavey. Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body)

Potency : 12 mind-numbing skull crushing -for extreme connoisseur ONLY (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)

Duration : 3 - 4 hours (approx length of buzz, from first hit)

Use : Daytime/Bedtime
Munchies? : yes/no - lille bit!
-----------------------------------------------------

Working on it!

CHEMICAL
turpentine ()- Fuel(X) - metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach (X)-lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy () - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky (X)
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

C

CAPO

the close up of picture #2 is ridiculous. I'm floored that you gave it a 12 Rabbi, especially when you give the DawgWaltz a 9...the 4 must have imparted some of her KickAss. I'm combing through some WhiteStarDawgs now to share with the world....hope I find an ass kicker like this one. good report.

R

Rabbi

yes the Chemdog #4 has her hook in this smoke and thats why I gave it the 12 only because of the strength of the high/stone. Its like Chemdog #4 and Chemdog D on roids. I'm trying to imagine wha the white affect on that strain would be. man it'll be strong medicine.

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Very nice report Rabbi!! Sounds incredible!! Another home run by GTD!!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Excellent smoke report Rabbi...
:passingjoint:
And phenomenal work as always gtd! You lucky dawgs...

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds Very Interesting

I'd like to get acquainted with that girl, will be keeping an eye for her. Your opinion is highly respected

mal

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Let's not forget about her yield!!! Last Stardawg harvest I got 90g per plant with 9 under a 600w. Just chopped some now @ 4 oz each with 30 days veg! With this plant I can easily yield 1.5g/w.

A little offtopic but Top Dawg's Coffee Kush and Purple Stardawg were not too far behind the Stardawg in term of yeild and potency. Both strains averaged at just around 3oz os prime buds each with 9 plants under a 600w hps!

BTW, all these strains are the easiest to trim!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
yes the Chemdog #4 has her hook in this smoke and thats why I gave it the 12 only because of the strength of the high/stone. Its like Chemdog #4 and Chemdog D on roids. I'm trying to imagine wha the white affect on that strain would be. man it'll be strong medicine.

>>Rabbi first off i want to thank you for your un biased professional opinion as a connoisseur>>I know how you appreciate good dank:)
Im thinking I need to reacquaint you with the REAL Chems as far as the d,3 and the 4>>just so you are up to snuff on what is what and how it was explained to me lol..
>>Thats very very interesting you are picking up the Chemdog #4<<>>I cant smell or taste it in this dank at all<<>>It doesnt have the Chemdog #4 look, characteristics or structure like a brick shit house when grown>>imo this is the d/tres side of things with this one>>This cut of stardawg aka nag champa kush makes my Chemdog D smell like a punk bitch:)
The head crushing is from the Chemdog D not the Chemdog #4<<>>Chemdog #4 is definitely head crushing but not like the D imo>>>Chem 3 complete element of its own:)

If its cool>> I would like you to do a right up on the Chemdog D, 3 and the Chemdog #4 for the next report

hey was this topdawg seeds or cali connect?

This would be from topdawg brother:)

JAWS

JAWS

damn a 12 i dont think ive ever seen any one rate anything at the 12th level and coming from a smoker like you it must be some real skull crushing shit 4sure...

the white back cross i have was out crosses useing the stardawg so HELLLLL YAAAAAAAA.....

another great smoke report my friend, and thank you for all these reports because they help so much in ppl picking what gear they want to use in there given floor space...
thanks brother:RastaBong:

GTD, dude you grow some killer smoke by these smoke reports......
MUCH RESPECT:icon_spin::icon_spin:

R

Rabbi

Alright sounds good...........But i still disagree until proven wrong....Patient L just did a smell test of the stardawg against a Nag champa incense stick and nothing close for either of us. Now I disagree it looks more 4 because the 4 Ive always seen have golden hues the D has a blue hue to its color that is not present in this bud just look at your pics. Now the Triple D is going to have an affect on the buds shape size wieght and over all production. I also have a really good sample of swerves Chemdog #4 OG and they smell identical and a portion of the high is a simualr profile.. ........ maybe youve had your sniffer in some pretty foul places and have messed up your sniffer? Wach ya think?

Rabbi:heart

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
definitely sounds like I need to get you up to snuff with the chems:)

but as far as the nag champ goes is on the exhale>>thats where its @<<.. nothing with the smell at all<<<>>thats what we detected and have come to the conclusion with>>im not alone with this one for those who have this cut<<>>the few that i know<<<
>>the smell is super chemy fuely funk at it's finest:) taste is fuely funk also but i got the nag undertones on the exhale is the way i see her>>maybe its from the shit sandwich i ate

gtd

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Sweet, now I have some back up for me consistanly raving about the Star Dawg!

It's my favorite strain I'm running... I can't explain how how pungent the odor is! I Watered a few days ago and when I do water(which is by hand) I have a couple SD's that brush my forearms when watering in the back. Soo after watering I walked down to the convenience store for smokes and gummi bears. Well this lady was in there and she was behind me in line and straight up said "this muthafucka shit his pants"... Yeah so it smells so bad people will think you did a number in you under!

I had my first little backend larfy tester nug and it floored me. It put me right out, woke up two hours later zonked. Mega skunky/stepped in turd/ baby poo flavor.

But then I have Star Dawg #4... which sits alone by itself in terms it's odor and resin. #4 has a over bearing lemonfuel, pine skunk funk with this ended tinge that bites your nose hard and makes you shake your head. All 5 phenos have pretty symmetric structure making them look identical but different smell backgrounds. All are very branchy, easy to top and train. Vigorous strain, heavy eater and lots buds. Very beautiful plants as they grow up too.

Don't you fucking dare sleep on these people. You see YOU BUY NOW!

Love everything about this strain. Heres a pic from day 37, I can't wait till I get em down gunna go to 60 unless the plants tell me otherwise.

Good times:banana1sv6: Mad props JJ!

IMG 0650
R

Rabbi

Hellmutt doesnt even mention nag champa, and I dont get that on the exhale i do understand the babypoo refence more what you'd smell if your mixed a couple different jars of baby food, a soft weak smell of steamed ground up meat veg, fruit. not really poo. Plus I just need the rest of the wifi 3, lol

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Damn... You guys got me checking the Bay for JJ's next major drop even more frequently now... Not only for the killer crosses he's about to release, but in hopes I can score the Stardawg. I'm definitely in need of a potent strain to knock me out... Also I'm curious about the density of the cured nugs... Are they solid or somewhat soft when cured properly? :wondering

R

Rabbi

Typical dence hard top kolas, lower buds dence but not as much and the still dence but more airy lower popcorn buds and larf.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
That's excellent news Rabbi! It's always hard to tell by the nug shots just how dense they really are... As long as those top colas put out that dense digity dank, then I'm definitely snagging a pack the first chance I get... :cool

Top Bottom