....................stardawg.................

• Thread starter beaver39
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

beaver39

anybody here lucky enough to get these?.........i was very lucky to get some.I have four(unsexed) going and looking real nice.

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey beaver, I got a pack of those :nod and I was lucky that a good friend paid for them for me! :D

Gonna be germinating mine as soon as the growroom is proper again...

Smoking Gun, Star Dawg is Chemdog #4 X Tres Dawg (Tres Dawg is Chem Dawg D x Afghani BX2).

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I wanted a pack but that price was just to much I thought .

B

beaver39

the next round will be stardawg,mazar-i-sharif,chem bx2 keepers i've got going now and some blubonic keepers from this round as well....:wait......:wait..and maybe some double dutch.

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
I hope that you guys make some seeds from what you have... JJ has done some fine breeding with that.. Lucky dogs you...

K

KushBrothers

Sounds delish!

I have been working on a bx program for the Snowdog recently as well. We are using Subcools new cross, "Spacedawg" (Spacequeen x Snowdog) as a father, an the original cut-only Snowdog as the mom.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I think he did do the Spacedawgs X , I remember reading up on this somewhere I think . Whatever ya do don't use the Rez Snowdog Bx1 because that junk just cost me a piece of my grow .

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
I think he did do the Spacedawgs X , I remember reading up on this somewhere I think . Whatever ya do don't use the Rez Snowdog Bx1 because that junk just cost me a piece of my grow .

What happened with the SDBx1's from rez. I have a few going right now, look amazing and starting to put out a real nasty funky chemy smell.

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Obsoul33t, lead breeder of Doghouse Seeds. Chemdawgs Seed group.

How soon can we expect some of YOUR varieties here at the farm? :D You got my interest up! :flower

Take care,

BC

S

Swerve

word heard good things about you and look forward to seeing your gear here at the farm man.. should be cool.. glad to have another west coaster repping it big...

Top Bottom