Stardawgy...

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

THats the stuff right there True!! Im starting my stardawg beans this week, you inspired me for sure.
How long did you veg, I dont remember seeing how long in any of the posts?

Yeah i didn't post any veg pics just a few late bud shots and choppers. Get on it man~you will find some serious flame in those!! Keep me posted...the natural structure on these plants is just phenomenal.

wow man plant looks like a beast. where the fuck is JJ with more of these...

Right, Ill be snaggin more if possible down the line. Think we still have a pack or two between us in the crew to go through...

damn TG - looking nice - sparkling like the family jewels

thanks bro, this one really is some serious dank. been smoking uncured barely dried popcorn and can say- hell yes. ha.

Damn that looks fire good job bro

muchos gracias...ready for round 2 wiht this girl!

WOW,

another reason to move stardawg to the top of the get seeds list - Amazing man I had to wipe my screen off cuz the pics made it all sticky :)....Keep on keeping on man, great work!

2Dog

lol. thanks broseph!

Thats a keeper yeild looks good 2 cant wait for my star dawgs and white d to get here yeah buddy

yeah yield wasn't too bad. looks like it will be somewhere around 3+ zips.

nice C4 pheno true...there are more devistating pheno's in that seed lot...fwiw...the Chemdog D/affy pheno are hands down some of the best seed's ive ran...EVA!...i actually just made some stardawgIXxjj's stardawg mom....also made some stardawgIXxChemdawg 3.......hoping to bring em all together with the sk va here shortly:)...your cutt looks real nice mang...you got dry's?

Thanks bro, yeah shes some flame. bummed i didn't get to finish the other pheno. Will get a few dry pics up shortly....crosses sound great btw!

IB and Gooey- thanks bros!

High74

High74

I have some StarDawg males I was thinking of crossing with Casey Jones,

I cant wait for this drop JJ

true grit

true grit

I ran Shmoes cut and wasn't too taken with the Casey...not sure I gave her justice though she looked and smelled pretty solid.

I'll snap some pics of this girls dried nugs, but this is some dank ass smoke. I plan to keep her around for a few runs as feedback on smoke has been hella good. She reeks like good dank no matter where you stash her for sure. Heard smells described everywhere from pussy juice/sour, to diesel foot stink, to just plain dawg deez stank. Either way dank ass smoke and strong. Cant wait for a run with this girl in vert.

E

ESK

Sorry to post pics on your thread true grit but I just wntd to show my stardawgy.. its on day 29 hoping to do her justice.. great nuggs you showed. How long did you let her go?

IMG 20110428 192347
G

ganjherbsmoke

Missed this somehow u killed it for not doin any gritty techs 187 bro
The pb was some flame too surprised me

C

ClearWater

Yea I planned on taking her down at 65 so thats good news for sure dude. Cant wait to see some dried nugg shots

Venom818

Venom818

dam looks dank bro dont know how i missed this nice job

sky high

sky high

yer fortunate to have this one, bro. I saw there are some seeds at auction right now but fuckin A..... it's like maggots on dead meat in there....

true grit

true grit

Missed this somehow u killed it for not doin any gritty techs 187 bro
The pb was some flame too surprised me

lol, thanks bro. yeah man that pb is some shit too!

Yea I planned on taking her down at 65 so thats good news for sure dude. Cant wait to see some dried nugg shots

yeah ill snag some for sure. been slacking and think 65 should be good, shit is strong.

dam looks dank bro dont know how i missed this nice job

yeah man some flame, you run that tres dawg yet? lol. still haven't due to this girl.

yer fortunate to have this one, bro. I saw there are some seeds at auction right now but fuckin A..... it's like maggots on dead meat in there....

yeah man for sure, but i would say not luck- MAD camping!!! think we all sat around for 2 days for these. lol. and totally worth it!! ha.

Great Job on this one TG!! missed this one!!

Thanks broseph

looks straight fire TG! 9 ball corner pocket! :)

ya they solid like some 9 balls too!

$451 !!!!

worth it...just my opinion.

Afterthoughts....this stuff is killer. The other pheno threw some nans, but wonder how it woulda smoked cuz this shit is nuts. Easily as strong as some clone onlys we run and now preferred by many to some clone onlys we run. This girl will be taking over half of several rooms next run for damn sure. Great yield, phenomenal smell/taste and a retarded knock down high. Im usually pretty tolerant but this one had me faded the other day. Straight skunky, chemmy, tasty dank. Loving this girl, thanks JJ!!!!!

C

ClearWater

Ima be throwin that Tres Dawg into flower here next round in a tent to see how she does. Rubbed up against the stardawg the other day and she is Chem to the max, cant wait. Poppin half a pack of those and guava d's today, hopefully find some good stuff

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Looking fire!!

true grit

true grit

Thanks boOm. Its still top bitch in my garden and usually that says quite a bit!

AssManOG

AssManOG

ya Brahda I hope I fine a keeper like that in the beans I am poppin right now

true grit

true grit

thanks monkey and good luck Assman, I'm interested to see how the newer stardawgs are coming out. this pack was from one of the first drops.

Latest posts

Top Bottom