Stardog featuring Top Dawg

• Thread starter Stardog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

anyone know waht the story is with the drop and the confusion around the parents in some of the x's. i know stardawg sis was labeled stardawg x tres sister but elsewhere i seen it listed as Chemdog #4 x tres sister.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Coin is in the mail for my Stardawg sis and HI Chem. Anyone else's express mail intl rates go up? Paid a cool $35 this time instead of the usual $29.95

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

yea they are up as high as 38 depending on where you live/where its going.

was hoping to catch an alien before dropping this payment in, but looks like that wont be happenin. at least i can help keep USPS in business, $38 at a time lol.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
yea they are up as high as 38 depending on where you live/where its going.

was hoping to catch an alien before dropping this payment in, but looks like that wont be happenin. at least i can help keep USPS in business, $38 at a time lol.

Might be waiting a while from what i see. Send it in mang!......lol

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That sux guys! I think it's still $29.95, where I live. I just sent a payment a few weeks ago. Hopefully it didn't go up here also! I gotta get my order out ASAP. Bubblegum Chem is gonna b tasty.

southstreets

southstreets

Yea it went up to 38 where I'm at! Hopefully logic finds another way for payment soon.. You can pretty much buy a pack of seeds for the price of shipping now! Lmao.. Fuckin usps

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Yea it went up to 38 where I'm at! Hopefully logic finds another way for payment soon.. You can pretty much buy a pack of seeds for the price of shipping now! Lmao.. Fuckin usps

Working on something, and will be making a post in the next week or two about this issue.....stay tuned...

jahcozy

jahcozy

Can't wait! I've been running Tres Dawg for over a year now. would really like to try out some new top dawg genetics!

M

mrhouston907

My biggest problem is I pay the express mail price, and it still take 16 days, makes ya pray that your beansdont go back up for auction ya no.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Chem Urkle = purple Urkle x tres sister.....chem Urkle 2= purple Urkle x tres dawg

B

bckwht

Isn't tresister just tres dawg x Chemsis...that male has to be redic as well..anyone know if the tres sis male jj chose leans towards d or sis?

symbiote420

symbiote420

I'm still trying to find out the make up of Stardawg's Sister, I'm getting too many different ones.....Stardawg x Tres Sister says some, Chemdog #4 x Tres Sister others! It should be kill either way, I just like knowing what I'm growing! Where's the new strainlist? shouldn't there be one! Hell where's Stardog when you need him bro? LOL

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
^^^ Yeah man ive seen a few different descriptions of her. Someone has to know. Who releases genetics w/o a good description?

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

i was under the impression that it is Chemdog #4 x tres sister when i got mine and after a bunch of speculative threads i believe that to be the correct lineage. but yea it'd be nice for someone from topdawg to clear things up.

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

This was posted by The Man himself....

"" Just harvested my seed crop!
It looks like we are going to have a few new things.

Star Dawg Sister(Chemdog #4 X Tre Sister)
Sour Sister( Sour Diesel X Tre Sister)
Chem Urkel(Purple Urkel X Tre Sister)
Bubble Gum Chem(Bubble Gum X Tre Sister)

Plus a few things that were already released.""

~ODB~

B

bckwht

sick ODB..i was trying to find that post as it was burned in my memory..cannnnnot wait to toss some of these SDS in the dirt

Latest posts

Top Bottom