STARFIGHTER #5

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
nice report great looking buds
This pheno is so completely frosty I tried to get a pic of it while riding home from the cup on Sunday.after a half an hour of droid shots that did it no justice,I said fuggit and and took two small taste pulls that were very strong for 3-4 hours.that was after smoking for four hours nonstop of ghostrider,hog,fpog(amazing as well)supernatural,and a dozen more flavors.lol.#5 had the huge girth and definitely lemonny and lad leaning.the #2 which he bred with the first round and flowered the next IS truly amazing.once in a decade weed I would call it.holy crap.not anymore.there will be some amazing finds here.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
THIS is THE ONE
2012 10 21 154744
2012 10 21 154731
2012 10 21 154705
2012 10 21 154313

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Yeah that definitely looks loke a game changer for sure! Starfighter is RIDICULOUSLY frosty. One of yhe most neautiful strains too! Your a lucky dawg homie! I have yet to test any, BUT(!), I am running f2s of Tahoe Alien dom Starfigher! I cant wait!!! My favorite strain! And I havent even ran it yet! Gotta couple goin now tho! Mad props and respect Jaws!!
Quest

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Yeah that definitely looks loke a game changer for sure! Starfighter is RIDICULOUSLY frosty. One of yhe most neautiful strains too! Your a lucky dawg homie! I have yet to test any, BUT(!), I am running f2s of Tahoe Alien dom Starfigher! I cant wait!!! My favorite strain! And I havent even ran it yet! Gotta couple goin now tho! Mad props and respect Jaws!!
Quest
Right on qq,very specific taste after a good cure,ready?Nolan Ryan throws the sweetest Rainier cherry into a peach,takes that,and throws it into a melon,that is it

Sparkey

Sparkey

I am so stoked to be getting some Starfighter f2's! I will run them right after the full face melts.

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Nice report.. Can't wait to clear up room and pop these starfighters.. A lifer withou parole is what I'm looking for in a strain;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom