• Thread starter SweedSeed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SweedSeed

Here we go with some great stuff for the summer season:
Starfighter F2
Heirloom Oaxacan
SourChem Sister(AJ Sour Diesel x Chemdog Sister)
BUBBA x OG
Starfighter f2 heirloom oaxacan sourchem sister  bubba x og

Last edited by a moderator:
north knect

north knect

lookin good bro..ya that oaxacan look intresting already..has an odd lookin growth pattern..looks like its was topped or somthing?..im npt familiar with the strian il have to look it up..happy farmin good luck bro

S

SweedSeed

No it is her( hope to be a girl ) natural growth :) already is from my favorites... i had before one William's Wonder that was the same like this with two tops from a baby :D but it was a male and i lost my pollen...

north knect

north knect

well thats interesting..ima have to kdel watchin to c bow it turns out..hopfully not male..if it does grow 2 shoots would def b a mutation i wouldnt mind lol..sucks u lost the pollen..coulda made some interesting girls..i myself havent tried breeding but im goin to try this season if i get a healthy male..iv got afghani, northern lights, freezeland, blueberry and 10 unknowns going now..def wannA cross my afghani with a taller beefier male with good outdoor genes like my freezland..trying to make a good powerhouse for my northern climate..wrll kkeep me update on ur girls..happy farmin

S

SweedSeed

The Starfighter turning its underside of the leafs into a dark purple/blue color like a DJ Short's Original Blueberry :hungry:
IMG 20140420 135113

well thats interesting..ima have to kdel watchin to c bow it turns out..hopfully not male..if it does grow 2 shoots would def b a mutation i wouldnt mind lol..sucks u lost the pollen..coulda made some interesting girls..i myself havent tried breeding but im goin to try this season if i get a healthy male..iv got afghani, northern lights, freezeland, blueberry and 10 unknowns going now..def wannA cross my afghani with a taller beefier male with good outdoor genes like my freezland..trying to make a good powerhouse for my northern climate..wrll kkeep me update on ur girls..happy farmin
Good luck with the project :)

north knect

north knect

have u ever grown the freezeland strain? i havent heard heard from anybody whos grown it..anybody!!??

Top Bottom