StarFighter Ix2

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
So here we go, I got the chance to run the StarFighter Ix2, I poped 5 seeds, got two females, then put them into the Flower room, they have been in flower for 40 days, I have to say that this strain/cross is one of the frostiest I have ever run. I took some pics with my I-phone so they aren't the best but here goes..:cigar:
Starfighter ix2 2
Starfighter ix2 3
Starfighter ix2 4
Starfighter ix2 5
Starfighter ix2 6
Starfighter ix2 7
Starfighter ix2 8
Starfighter ix2

Last edited:
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Absolutely beautiful! Frosty fan leaves always get me. What kind of smells has she been putting off? Great work.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Schweeeeet!!! I'm with you CBDemon when the fans frost like that you know its goana be awesome. Killer resin producer. I too am curious about the terpene profile. What is that bad gurl smellin like???

soserthc1

soserthc1

kinda looks like the crouching tiger strain frosty as hell thou , nice work

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Schweeeeet!!! I'm with you CBDemon when the fans frost like that you know its goana be awesome. Killer resin producer. I too am curious about the terpene profile. What is that bad gurl smellin like???
Its has a straight up Knock you down, fruity smell, I'm not the best and trying to describe a smell over the net, but the smell makes my eyes water, its over powering strong, Can't imagine it any stronger but, its seems to keep building as the weeks go by...:cigar:

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
kinda looks like the crouching tiger strain frosty as hell thou , nice work
Glad to see you stop by Bro:), This is soo frosty and sticky if you bump into her, you"ll swear you hit your arm on a sticky fly trap !!

chikken

chikken

simply bad ass !! lookin good bro, damn that's a lot of frost. that trim will make nice hash.

Canappa

Canappa

Looks like something from the future, I like the way the leaves just come out like a taco, grabbing the light and topped of with all that frost on its tips...

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
That looks like fire for sure oscar. Sorry about first post- it was only loading the youthful picture when I first saw it....

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
So here we go, I got the chance to run the StarFighter Ix2, I poped 5 seeds, got two females, then put them into the Flower room, they have been in flower for 40 days, I have to say that this strain/cross is one of the frostiest I have ever run. I took some pics with my I-phone so they aren't the best but here goes..:cigar:
View attachment 375005 View attachment 375006 View attachment 375007 View attachment 375008 View attachment 375009 View attachment 375010 View attachment 375011 View attachment 375004
Killing it like usual Oscar! Well done bro... You got some killer looking ladies. Very happy to see the bottlenecking process go the right way :) Keep it up!

An IX is an in cross. Similar to a BX or back cross except you are using the same like strain to outcross rather than looking for something in a different strain.

Many back crosses are done because theres no more seed stock left of the subject strain, and in order to bottleneck that line further you need an out crossing parent. In this case the outcrossing was done with a Starfighter F2 male. Since it technically is the same strain just andifferent filial generation... It is referred to as an in cross or IX because it is inbreed with itself rather than with a completely different strain.

Essentially the procedure was...

Starfighter F1 x Starfighter F1=Starfighter F2

Now since the F1 female was one of the finest ladies I've ever come across... Hats off to Alien of course... I wanted to get that into seed form. The next move was finding the amazing stud from the F2 generation like I believe i did. Perfect stout structure...resembled mom to a T... and believe it or not, was frosty all the way out to the fan leaves. Again this is a male we are talking about lol. Not only did I use him to improve so many other gals in my stable... but why not use him to bottleneck the traits of the original F1 since they were such like plants, just different sexes. Thus began the In crossing process. Next move was the first in cross....

Starfighter F1 x Starfighter F2= Starfighter IX (aka Exotic Fighter)

From this point I grew out the progeny and seen things moving toward mom genetically. So far so good. But there are always things to improve on and try to eliminate from the gene pool if possible. The next step was finding another male from the IX progeny that meet the like requirements of mom, and breed that yet again back to the original F1 female. Every breed , if properly selected, moving closer and closer to the best representation of the original Starfighter that I have seen and know of to date.

This last, but not final move in this ongoing process was taking another frosty male, which I did find, and taking it back to mom in hopes of continuing the process.

Starfighter F1 x Starfighter IX= Starfighter IX2

This is where I'm at with the project at the moment, and by lookin at what I've seen so far with Oscars pictures.. as well as my own.. I think it's safe to say that it's on the right track :)

Hope that helps explain it a bit without boring ya ;)

Good vibes ~~~

Last edited:
kes54800

kes54800

An IX is an in cross. Similar to a BX or back cross except you are using the same like strain to outcross rather than looking for something in a different strain.

Many back crosses are done because theres no more seed stock left of the subject strain, and in order to bottleneck that line further you need an out crossing parent. In this case the outcrossing was done with a Starfighter F2 male. Since it technically is the same strain just andifferent filial generation... It is referred to as an in cross or IX because it is inbreed with itself rather than with a completely different strain.

Essentially the procedure was...

Starfighter F1 x Starfighter F1=Starfighter F2

Now since the F1 female was one of the finest ladies I've ever come across... Hats off to Alien of course... I wanted to get that into seed form. The next move was finding the amazing stud from the F2 generation like I believe i did. Perfect stout structure...resembled mom to a T... and believe it or not, was frosty all the way out to the fan leaves. Again this is a male we are talking about lol. Not only did I use him to improve so many other gals in my stable... but why not use him to bottleneck the traits of the original F1 since they were such like plants, just different sexes. Thus began the In crossing process. Next move was the first in cross....

Starfighter F1 x Starfighter F2= Starfighter IX (aka Exotic Fighter)

From this point I grew out the progeny and seen things moving toward mom genetically. So far so good. But there are always things to improve on and try to eliminate from the gene pool if possible. The next step was finding another male from the IX progeny that meet the like requirements of mom, and breed that yet again back to the original F1 female. Every breed , if properly selected, moving closer and closer to the best representation of the original Starfighter that I have seen and know of to date.

This last, but not final move in this ongoing process was taking another frosty male, which I did find, and taking it back to mom in hopes of continuing the process.

Starfighter F1 x Starfighter IX= Starfighter IX2

This is where I'm at with the project at the moment, and by lookin at what I've seen so far with Oscars pictures.. as well as my own.. I think it's safe to say that it's on the right track :)

Hope that helps explain it a bit without boring ya ;)

Good vibes ~~~[/quote]

Awesome Info bro! Thanks for the read. Definatley not boring bud. I could read about cannabis all day everyday. Im so into the starfighter. Ive wanted to run that strain fol

Top Bottom