Starfighter (Lemon Alien Dawg x Tahoe Alien)

• Thread starter sealed138
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
I juss veg till they get big enough then cut clones then flower.. I never have a set time frame.. Urs look big enough 2 cut some clones rite now..
agreed ! as long as they're big enough to take a couple viable cuts and at least let the plant go on to flower decently, good to go. I personally have a very hard time trying to follow strict time limits . especially when I'm trying to do a bunch of testing or trying out new things . yours do look good to go as far as I'm concerned sealed,it's up to you and what you wanna do with your garden personally . My $0.02. Peace all! M303

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

looking very nice and healthy! btw in my experiences cuts can be taken when they are available, the only time ive had problems with cuts is when i try to take the main top.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
damn homie nice grow. Looks like you are gonna make one fine cadet.

I was looking at the humidity level on your meter. 20%. seems low to me. Is that accurate? I have become such a maniac about RH lately. I got a humidifier recently and saw first hand how well my plants responded. I am convinced that a shitload of peoples plant problems are VPD related. Janus and JK both run 60+% all the way through if I remember right.

Anyway im subb'd. Great work.

PS: I always take cuttings when I flip. thats when I clean a bunch of lower growth out. Never had an issue with plants not rooting just fine, or turning out exactly like mommy.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
Sealed, you are doing the Alien lineup some serious justice.. Plants look like they're grow outdoors. Great thread, keep us posted..
peace mogrow

thanks bro, will do. always good to see u stop by.

looking very nice and healthy! btw in my experiences cuts can be taken when they are available, the only time ive had problems with cuts is when i try to take the main top.
agreed ! as long as they're big enough to take a couple viable cuts and at least let the plant go on to flower decently, good to go. I personally have a very hard time trying to follow strict time limits . especially when I'm trying to do a bunch of testing or trying out new things . yours do look good to go as far as I'm concerned sealed,it's up to you and what you wanna do with your garden personally . My $0.02. Peace all! M303

damn homie nice grow. Looks like you are gonna make one fine cadet.

I was looking at the humidity level on your meter. 20%. seems low to me. Is that accurate? I have become such a maniac about RH lately. I got a humidifier recently and saw first hand how well my plants responded. I am convinced that a shitload of peoples plant problems are VPD related. Janus and JK both run 60+% all the way through if I remember right.

Anyway im subb'd. Great work.

PS: I always take cuttings when I flip. thats when I clean a bunch of lower growth out. Never had an issue with plants not rooting just fine, or turning out exactly like mommy.

thanks for the input. seems like the consensus around here. I love how quickly we can get answers from this community.
Cap, to answer your question on the humidistat im pretty sure its broken.

You killing it homie! Your seedlings in the cups look beautiful.. Moms look real good also..

Stay tuned were just getting warmed up bro, shooting for a great year!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

happy 420 sealed .. hope the SF are kickin hard .. have a blessed holiday amigo ..

cheese

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
in the spirit of 420 I started new veg setup. it became fully operational today and is full of alien genetics.
I topped my fpog and my astrodawg.
im going to transplant my first rooted starfighter clones and will have an army of moms before we know it.
i resisted the temptation to flower it out yet in order to be able to kill it with plenty of beautiful cuts soon enough.
heres a few pics of the setup:
first are my 2 sf moms
IMG 0860
IMG 0859

here is the fpog, and astrodawg.
IMG 0861
IMG 0855
IMG 0856

and finally my first generation of rooted starfighter cuts. (soon to be moms)
IMG 0857

happy 420 everybody! Big ups to the mothership, the farm and all who bring knowledge and positivity to our community.

Top Bottom