Starfighter X Sour Bubble

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
That plant leafs look dead on like the StarFighter mom but grows more like the sour bubble stumpy pheno... 50/50 pheno
Good to know..Thanks Goo
The other half of that pack is in the fridge calling my name!..lol
Gonna have to wait till next summer though. (im trying to keep my count down)

Hey, let me ask you..

This plant is one of those that has lots of internodes, that all make branches,
So, its gets to be a clusterfuck of branches..So, Do you prune the shit outa it in veg?
And, it seems the more I prune the more it makes on top!
The Bubba kush I have does that when its gets vegging hard.
and then its got to many bud sites! (and too many stems)

I dont think I like those kind of plants.....
and im on a stoned rant :woot:..lol..Im going back out to enlarge another bed :)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yes I always need 2 thin out the inner branches if it gets all clustered up.. OGKB is like that.. there pain in the ass thats 4 sho

Outside is super hard 2 control bcuz they grow way different

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
@MakinGoo Hot enough for ya yet?

Its 94 degrees here today, but she gets daily showers
Starfightersour66

Starfightersourcloser66
Mogrow

Mogrow

looking good Ken. she's gonna get all big and bushy on ya. Is it in the final box, or does big momma get a new shoe.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
looking good Ken. she's gonna get all big and bushy on ya. Is it in the final box, or does big momma get a new shoe.
Thanks Mo :) Im not sure yet..there is only about 25 gal. of soil in there(a guess)
So, Yeah, I probably should give her more room.

This might sound strange, But, i am "air pruning" the roots along the outside edges of the boxes with the hose :D...lol..Kinda pushing the soil away and exposing the roots near the wood ...been doing it for a while..they dont seem to mind a bit:)

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

She looks like a small leaf Sour Bubble, very pretty! Stellar as usual Ken, I gotta throw up my outdoor Sour Bubs Cross!;)

NWgrown

NWgrown

I shoulda took your hint..and gave her more space..But she stayed happy and was always praying
This, should be the last "veg" photo :)

There is no way I would have touched her or changed her abode. I think you did great. Ride it out - stress free! Girl looks happy. Love it when they throw their fans to the light like that. Well done Ken.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
There is no way I would have touched her or changed her abode. I think you did great. Ride it out - stress free! Girl looks happy. Love it when they throw their fans to the light like that. Well done Ken.
Thanks again NW :) She has always been happy. and hopefully she will stay happy for a couple more months :)

How tall is she? 6ft?
about 5 foot from the top of the soil so far :)

Top Bottom