APPEARANCE

004-jpg.291180

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud :funky lemons
Associated smells of bud :hint of cocoa

TASTE

Dominant flavour :subtle lemon candy
Associated flavours :kushy

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) 9
- cough factor? :no

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) 60/40
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 8.5
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) 2 hours
Use : Daytime/Bedtime either
Munchies? : yes/no not really
-----------------------------------------------------

I had condensed the flavours from those images into a flavour and taste list below, but I think it might overcomplicate matters....or rather, Marco's is very thorough and already covers that, so why reinvent the wheel? This is meant to be a quicker version and I figured what better way to describe a taste or flavour than a one liner (e.g. citrus with skunky undertones). Here it is anyway. If you want it in I can put it in, but I think shorter is sweeter atm.

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon (x) - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy () - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

What pheno is this cheese?

I swear to god same exact smells and taste described in mine which I was told the lad dom due to the clawing of the leaves I had on her.. definatley my keeper out of the 2. The tahoe alien dom starfighter and lemon alien dawg female just didn't do it for me at all. Taste was really blah..
Good shots and nice report.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

What pheno is this cheese?

I swear to god same exact smells and taste described in mine which I was told the lad dom due to the clawing of the leaves I had on her.. definatley my keeper out of the 2. The tahoe alien dom starfighter and lemon alien dawg female just didn't do it for me at all. Taste was really blah..
Good shots and nice report.
hard to tell which way they were leaning pheno wise as i dont like to speculate much without a lot of knowlege. id say shawn nailed the flavors i was getting. every starfighter pheno yeilded "heavy" for the conditions and were all very stout. i put them to flower at 12" and they finished at 24". 1 pheno stood out in every way smell, taste, looks and potency. to me it smelled like FPOG while it was in flower and as is cured the flavors and nose grew more to a lemon funk with cherry undertones. overall the feedback i was given was fairly positive but my patients still prefer og, cookies, cherry pie, purps with an occasional flavor change like starfighter, jack herer, dutch treat or other "zesty" strains.

samseed

samseed

from seed or cut and if you dont mind me asking how much were they bro ?

cheer bud

peace :sorry:

SpiderKid

SpiderKid

I popped a couple of seeds last year, everything was above average, liked the lemon phenol. I hope i get one like the one above, that looks fantastic.!

Bbbv

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom