STARKUSH

• Thread starter whitedawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

whitedawg

I haven't been around the MJ sites in about 2 yrs But I've known and grown motas stuff for a long time I use to be gr eenman but some other person also went by that handle at a FEW SITES AND RIPPED A FEW OFF SO ive chANGED MY NAME Mota a few yrs ago i grew out a strain made by you called starkush it was by far one of my favourite painkillers is it still around perchance>> Also for any not familiar with Motas work breeding he is IMO phenomenal at picking breedmates

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

We are familiar around these parts with Mota's work. I have not heard of Star Kush or this other Lemon Kush thread that popped up though. Good luck in your search. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

M

MI_MMMP_420

What is sensi star. Are they all fem seeds now? I got a pack of them from a seed collector in clio wasn't sure about them. He didn't recall when he got them. But I got a clone of sensi star from a friend so I haven't popped seeds yet.

Motarebel

Motarebel

What is sensi star. Are they all fem seeds now? I got a pack of them from a seed collector in clio wasn't sure about them. He didn't recall when he got them. But I got a clone of sensi star from a friend so I haven't popped seeds yet.

No, you can still get seeds but todays product is lacking far behind the original releases from most of the big original Dutch/EU breeders. Lines from the 90's set the bar and it has gone downhill from there.

C

CobbCreekBob

there was so many I didn't either grab or keep, StarKush, Wakemen, Willies Wonder f2's, etc. That fuckin hindsite, hehe.

Motarebel

Motarebel

I had 22 original '96 Sensi Star F1's sent and got a 14/22 germ rate,with 1o healthy seedlings and one mute. I'll use all the SS plants to make F2's and then pheno hunt for P1's later on. Once i find that male i'm looking for then StarKush will rise once again.

bigshawn

bigshawn

Can't wait for this to drop..... Any old pics of her floating around??

rollon

rollon

No, you can still get seeds but todays product is lacking far behind the original releases from most of the big original Dutch/EU breeders. Lines from the 90's set the bar and it has gone downhill from there.
made a few trips to Toronto and Quebec in that decade it was always worth the trip. Watch out for the streetcars. looking forward to your work. Peace

mazar111

mazar111

original sensi star from sensi seed no longer exist i am sure that sensi star was sale from white label .best pheno i see on a 2004 cannabis cup for 50 evro 10 fem from paradise seeds . sensi star is a my dream plant to grow but i am not sure that i will find original or good sensi star mother on seedbanks by now.

C

CobbCreekBob

Pretty sure Sensi is a Paradise strain, lmfao, not from Sensi Seeds, and its still around. Always has been. And the new isn't as good as the old, they claim the parents have changed.

original sensi star from sensi seed no longer exist i am sure that sensi star was sale from white label .best pheno i see on a 2004 cannabis cup for 50 evro 10 fem from paradise seeds . sensi star is a my dream plant to grow but i am not sure that i will find original or good sensi star mother on seedbanks by now.

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

Pretty sure Sensi is a Paradise strain, lmfao, not from Sensi Seeds, and its still around. Always has been. And the new isn't as good as the old, they claim the parents have changed.

I would have to agree that the parents have changed, or it's another seed from the old stock that just wasn't as good. I have the new sensi star femd from paradise, i started five and found 1 that reminded me the most of the old girls, but she is still way different, i've only had a little smoke from all 5 due to circumstances out of my control, but the winner is very frosty.

Top Bottom